Menu
Expat.com

Job roll.. Quality Engineer, but visa applied as operator by company

Last activity 13 February 2023 by Hanaveeza

arpanbiswas16

I got a job  in Saudi. The company wants me to supervise the total quality of their products, but they are applying my visa as machine operator. If I come by the operator visa, does it make any effect on my carrier??. I am a B.Tech engineer.

They have told me, that the attestation time for engineer or supervisor need long time. We need urgent joining. So you have to come now by operator visa. But you have to play the roll as quality engineer. And we will show you to our clients as quality engineer.

I need suggestions. Shall I join the company.

Shiek Abdul Rahim

no problem in Saudi visa doesn't matter when you get the experience letter ask them to give in quality engineer that's all. for engineer visa cost more and time leading process so company using this way. Ask salary for quality engineer.

saudi2020

how many years real experience you have after B.Tech.
what branch you have done B.Tech
these days a lot of problem here in Saudi Arabia. You have to make every thing clear. If your experience less than 5 years, you can not change your profession as engineer.Expereince should be real.they verified every thing from respective countries.

arpanbiswas16

Thank you

saqayyum2000
arpanbiswas16 wrote:

I got a job  in Saudi. The company wants me to supervise the total quality of their products, but they are applying my visa as machine operator. If I come by the operator visa, does it make any effect on my carrier??. I am a B.Tech engineer.

They have told me, that the attestation time for engineer or supervisor need long time. We need urgent joining. So you have to come now by operator visa. But you have to play the roll as quality engineer. And we will show you to our clients as quality engineer.

I need suggestions. Shall I join the company.

there are few profession which has been assigned only for saudi citizens during Saudization. So check that list first. Second here profession counts only if you want to travel between countries near saudi arabia by road, when you are applying for bank loan. and yes final experience letter will be as per your profession in your iqama as it must be attested after HR form Govt Authority by online process so they can write something else they must write what it is in original.
Most important thing Family visa is not easily obtain for technicians, you might not be able to bring your family untill they write it in your contract.

arpanbiswas16

I got the job offer in saudi, the company is new. Established in 2020. In company website address has not mentioned. I would like to know about the company profile and rating and review of the company.  How can i get information appart from the company website???

saqayyum2000

share the company profile i will try to update you asap

arpanbiswas16

pef.com.sa

saqayyum2000

It doesn't look good to me , as they did not even provide any email or telephone contact on site, second thing i notice the location map is for HAIER City, on certificate its mentioned 3rd industrial area Riyadh City.
so brother be careful if they are asking you any money for this job don't pay, bcuz as per Saudi law all the cost shall be bear by employer, charging anyone for giving work visa is a crime.
once company will send you work visa documents you need to contact any agent in your country who will do the stamping process. usually these agents ask for money as well which they should not, so before paying any money talk to the company clearly that if this is from your own pocket or it will be refunded on your arrival. if they confirm it will be refunded so keep each and every single receipt for visa stamping process which will be recieved and shall be paid back to you.

arpanbiswas16

Thankyou so much. The company paying all related cost to visa and tickets. The location was sudair industrial city. It is outside the riyadh . I am worried about salary they will pay should in time.

shhahjahann

join the company as of now,  but for your career growth you must attest you education certificates. the company need you  urgent , and the procedure favors them more and less to you. In future when you want work as engineer they verify attested certificates , by which you are eligible to register in saudi council of engineer to boost your career as you are open for many oppurtunities.

shhahjahann

they must provide you with food , transportion and more important with accomodation , as sudair is remote location,but good.

lalitmishra2022
Dear all

I want know,is it possible to get family status in Saudi Arabia for machine operator.
One more, can someone tell me about Rabigh cily,is there any good Indian school for children and what would be the fee per month
Arsal7
Dear all

I want know,is it possible to get family status in Saudi Arabia for machine operator.
One more, can someone tell me about Rabigh cily,is there any good Indian school for children and what would be the fee per month
- @lalitmishra2022
Machine operator is not illegible for family status.
lalitmishra2022
What is document required for machine operator to renew the iqama in sadiarabia
Arsal7
What is document required for machine operator to renew the iqama in sadiarabia
- @lalitmishra2022
I think there is no requirement for the documents but there will be a test/exam for machine operator.
shhahjahann
Rabigh is good and small city , there is only one indian school in the city the fee is 500 saudi riyal permonth, you can get you family if your salary is more than 10000 saudi riyal , with only 1 or 2 kids only.
lalitmishra2022
Whats document require to change iqama from operator to technician.
Is it compulsory to our diploma should be attested from Saudi council of engineering
lalitmishra2022
@shhahjahann
My salary is 10000 but visa is machine operator,am eligible to get permanent family status
Arsal7
@shhahjahann
My salary is 10000 but visa is machine operator,am eligible to get permanent family status
- @lalitmishra2022
Machine operator profession is not illegible for family visa.
Arsal7
Whats document require to change iqama from operator to technician.
Is it compulsory to our diploma should be attested from Saudi council of engineering
- @lalitmishra2022
One year diploma at least.
Attested from MOFA of your home country.
Remember, not every profession is illegible for family status.
And your company should give you that status.
There is a 400 SAR per head  per month Tax for family.
So, not every company would pay that amount, it means you have to bear those expenses personally.
There is no salary limit for getting a family visa.
But your profession should match the requirements.

lalitmishra2022
@Arsal7
Thank you for yr reply
I want know one more thing, my diploma is attested from MOFa from home country
Do we need to send my diploma for Saudi embassy for attestation for technician
lalitmishra2022
@shhahjahann

What is flat rent for one of one bhk
shhahjahann

@lalitmishra2022 yes , you can bring you are elgible to bring your family and  avail family status in kingdom.

Arsal7
@shhahjahann

What is flat rent for one of one bhk
- @lalitmishra2022
Between 1000 SAR to 1800.
Depends on the area and building quality.
Arsal7

@lalitmishra2022 yes , you can bring you are elgible to bring your family and  avail family status in kingdom.

- @shhahjahann
Don't give wrong info.
Machine operator is not illegible for family status.
Arsal7
@Arsal7
Thank you for yr reply
I want know one more thing, my diploma is attested from MOFa from home country
Do we need to send my diploma for Saudi embassy for attestation for technician
- @lalitmishra2022
No, you don't need attestation from Saudi Embassy.
What is your diploma?
shhahjahann
@lalitmishra2022 in rabigh you must not spend 1000-1200 saudi riyal for 2 BHK flat , but important thing here to highlight is , you must pay dependent fee for all your dependents ,as 400/depentent/month to renew iqama.

example if you have 3 dependent 3 X 400= 1200 saudi riyal must pay to govt as fee to renew your iqama.
lalitmishra2022
@shhahjahann
Company is ready to pay the dependence cast 2x400 per month
lalitmishra2022

@Arsal7 diploma in civil engineering 3year cause from private universitie

lalitmishra2022
@Arsal7
Sir can get yr IMO number
shhahjahann

@lalitmishra2022 then its good for you , very less company provide this facility to their employee, means your are employed in good company , good luck

lalitmishra2022
If someone register the SCE with diploma certificate for technician when the SCE send a mail verification to university but university is not relying  then can get the membership in SCE
Arsal7
If someone register the SCE with diploma certificate for technician when the SCE send a mail verification to university but university is not relying  then can get the membership in SCE
- @lalitmishra2022

No
lalitmishra2022
@Arsal7

Then how can get the iqama renewal
Arsal7
@Arsal7

Then how can get the iqama renewal
- @lalitmishra2022

You can't.

You have to go on final exit.
lalitmishra2022
Is it compulsory for lab technician to register in SCE ?
Subashravi05

Bro, my employer prefers to make my entry in labour visa and my profession is QC inspector. I didn't attest my certificates. Can we do degree certificate attestation in saudi? Or first is it safe to come on labour visa?

shhahjahann

@arpanbiswas16 suggests attesting all education certificates.

Hanaveeza

@arsal7 Quality Controller profession eligible for permanent family visa?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

• Starting a business in Saudi Arabia
    Starting a business in Saudi Arabia

With Saudi businesses increasing by 16 percent in the final quarter of 2023 and a 23% increase in commercial ...

• Working in Saudi Arabia
    Working in Saudi Arabia

Finding a job in Saudi Arabia is mostly done before entering the country. Employment visas are still the most ...

• Working in Jubail
    Working in Jubail

Jubail is a city in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, and it has a population of around 500,000 people. It is ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Working in Dammam
    Working in Dammam

Dammam, the Eastern province's capital city, is a very dynamic city in Saudi Arabia, almost as much as Khobar. ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Working in Yanbu
    Working in Yanbu

Yanbu, which is found near the Red Sea, is deemed to be a port and industrial city. Situated on the ancient ...

• Internships in Saudi Arabia
    Internships in Saudi Arabia

Performing an internship in Saudi Arabia can be an interesting and enriching experience for young professionals. ...

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles