Entry-Level Engineer positions?

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but I have been reading it for some time.

I graduate from College in June 2009 and am looking to relocate to UAE. I have searched high and low trying to find jobs, have come across many, but found that most are requiring a significant amount of experience. Does anyone on here know of a website, or better yet, a recruiting agency that specifically looks for entry level candidates for jobs in the UAE?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially from people who have found jobs

-Joe

What kind of an engineer are you? if you are a civil engineer then it would be quite difficult to get in the country right now as most of the constructions were either cancelled or postponed.
They have sent home quite a number of engineers already.
Unless you are a mechanical or chemical especially if petrochemical engineer, then you will have no problem at all.

thanks laagan for the reply,

I suppose I am lucky that I am a Mechanical Engineer, any other replies would still be appeciated, any recruiters websites would be great.

Jalfwit

JalfWit wrote:

thanks laagan for the reply,

I suppose I am lucky that I am a Mechanical Engineer, any other replies would still be appeciated, any recruiters websites would be great.

Jalfwit

I actually know someone who is looking for a mechanical engineer but he requires gulf experience.

go to www.abudhabi.aewww.bayt.comwww.gulfnews.comwww.careertunity.comwww.gulfjobs.comwww.bacme.com (this one deals with engineers more)
www.dulscojobs.comwww.hirerightt.com

Good luck

Thanks again laagan, I will be looking at those later on today!

I think then the only thing left wo ask is how was everyone's expirence with finding a job, especially those that found an entry level position? any tips, advice, or other general information? aything would be helpful and appreciated