Single Permit - Indefinite Contract - Brussels - Nov 2021 & Onwards

Greetings - Merry Christmas,

I am reaching out in this forum to confirm the expected timeline for Single Permit Approval for Indefinite Contract especially in Brussels City.

My Timeline for Single Permit Application in Brussels City (Indefinite Contract)

22 November 2021 (Single Permit Application Filed)
30 November 2021 (Correct Medical Certificate Provided)
13 December  2021 (Application is considered Complete and Can be Processed further)

Last update from my Employer as checked on 21 December, 2021 is -
Still waiting for  Work Authorization and Immigration Approval.

Till 3 January, 2022 concerned offices are closed as per Official Update.

Since this is the First time my Employer had filed for a Single Permit for any Non-EU Employee so they are not aware about the exact timeline. They told me it will take just 3 to 4 weeks maximum initially.

I am Indian by Nationality, Currently living in Italy & provided my Italian Residential Address for my Single Permit Application.

Could you kindly share your recent experience & confirm regarding the overall timeline for the completion of both  "Work Authorization & Immigration Department stages "  ?

In how much time can I expect the Final Single Permit to be issued and sent to Belgium Embassy in Rome, Italy since D Visa Procedure in Italy is also very time consuming so I am really worried regarding this timeline issue  ?

Thanks & Best Regards
Dhirajj Bhasin

For Flanders:

A change of employer is a renewal of an existing permit to work. And so all 'renewal documents' must be submitted with the new application, except for the wage statements from the previous employment, since that is not the responsibility of the new employer submitting the application for renewal. Proof of payment , a medical certificate and an extract from the criminal record are therefore not required .

I am non EU,

Application accepted 15 may 2023 Brussels

Work Permit 1 June 2023

Residence permit and annex 46 Still waiting

What Can i Do? In this situations