Privacy Notice- 1st April
WP - 20th April
RP - 17 July
KHAOULA1234
@vksng which region please ?
vksng

@KHAOULA1234 It's for Brussels Region

kriznaonline
@vksng did you apply including your dependents ? or it's just your alone?
kriznaonline

@vksng did you apply including your dependents ? or it's just your alone?

vksng

@kriznaonline It is just for me, no dependents

Bhuwan Adhikari
If there is any documents missing my employer can send it again it is possible.what is motivational letter they need .
Bhuwan Adhikari

@dhirajjbhasin153 hlw bro what does mean correction medical certificate

Meric Erdeviren

@Bhuwan Adhikari I believe you should check the info witb your employer but might be need of a more recent medical report or maybe the initial medical you have done was not proper related to their requirement. Always good to see a doctor who is linked to the embassy of Belgium or consulate where you are residing

RocknRoll0904

@Meric Erdeviren  Hi, please let us know whether you have received your single permit.

Husi123
For me, I got an email to provide more documents last Monday 25 July. I submitted them but We did not receive update yet.
My WP was issued on 25 May.
Maybe next week, I will receive more news.
Anyone with experience how long it takes to process the new documents.?
Meric Erdeviren

@Husi123 which documents you needed to provide?

Meric Erdeviren

@RocknRoll0904 not yet, still awaiting

ismtbgy
Does anyone have any updates?

That's so weird, the process seems like stopped for a while.
I hope we can get some news anytime soon..
Meric Erdeviren

@ismtbgy same as you expecting a response. Hopefully this week

serdary4
@ismtbgy

The last sp approval date is 26th July and consider the weekend. I think there is no abnormal situation yet. I hope we will get new updates very soon 🙂
anoopdangwal786
No update yet.......😞
ismtbgy
@serdary4
I've been waiting since May 9th after my work permit got approved on 11th May so time is ticking for me for a long time smile.png
Husi123
@Meric Erdeviren medical certificate, criminal record and they asked payment of the fees (366 euros). My employer thought they are not needed first. But, I had eventually to send them.
I sent everything last week so i hope this week I will hear back.
RocknRoll0904
My timeline

Region: Brussels
Privacy Mail: 31st May
WP approval : 10th June
SP approval : waiting

I have an VFS appointment by 11th of August, please let me know your thoughts whether I will receive SP by then or is there any work around
anoopdangwal786

@RocknRoll0904 perhaps you will get in second or third week of August be prepared accordingly !  I am also waiting my work permit was approved on 22nd June and i have a VFS appointment on 30th August ! 🤞

kafka480
How can one find WP approval status? Do you get an email of some sort? I received a privacy email on 13th June and apart from that nothing.
serdary4
@kafka480
You should ask your employer.
serdary4
@RocknRoll0904

You may call vfs and tell them your situation. They will help you.
kafka480

@serdary4 thank you.

ChandlerBing
@RocknRoll0904 at this speed you may have to miss your VFS appointment I’m afraid.

I got WP May 25th and still waiting for SP
ChandlerBing

@kafka480 your employer will receive it

RocknRoll0904
Thanks!! @everyone

Even I feel like I won’t be able to make it for this appointment. But now the real challenge is next vfs appointment is available by November 7th.
ChandlerBing

@RocknRoll0904 wow that’s crazy. If you unfortunately miss your current appointment, I’d try to e-mail VFS once your single permit is approved. I plan to do the same as in my country appointments are also not available for a long time

ismtbgy
hi everyone,

there is a note on the EU Belgium immigration portal that says;
--
The regional and federal authorities need to take a decision within 90 days.

If the regional authority grants an authorization to work and the Immigration Office grants an authorization to stay, you receive a decision to grant a single permit (annex 46) from the Immigration Office.

If one or both of the authorities fail to take a decision, you receive a certificate to grant a single permit (annex 47) from the Immigration Office.

If one or both of the authorities reject your application, you receive a decision to reject a right of residence (annex 48).
--

My timeline will be 90 days in 7 days smile.png Lets see if I'll get an Annex 47
BDatta754
Where is it mentioned?
likeaen
Where is it mentioned?
- @BDatta754

If the link is in review, you can copy all text and search on google, you'll see the result at the top of the results
vksng
Hi All, can anyone let me know how to schedule a appointment for Visa. I have submitted my application on below site - [link under review].
gulceakt
@vksng
In my country and in general knowledge that ı get from the forum you need to make an appointment from VFS online.
anoopdangwal786

@ismtbgy  good luck

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belgium

• Work permit in Belgium
    Work permit in Belgium

When moving to Belgium, you'll probably need to work to maintain a decent lifestyle. Suppose you're lucky ...

• The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium
    The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium

Energetic and carefree, Belgium is undeniably a country that welcomes foreigners warmly. But above all, Belgium is ...

• Visas for Belgium
    Visas for Belgium

You'll likely need a visa, even for a brief visit when entering Belgium. If you want to make this country your ...

• Doing an internship in Belgium
    Doing an internship in Belgium

Students usually have to do an internship to validate their academic training. What's the process of doing an ...

• A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods
    A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods

A very safe and laid-back city to live and work in, Brussels has many different sides for expats and tourists to ...

• Buying a car in Belgium
    Buying a car in Belgium

Some formalities apply when buying a vehicle in Belgium, both before and after the sale. Here's what to expect.

• Buying property in Brussels
    Buying property in Brussels

Compared with other European capitals, buying property in Brussels is very affordable. Consequently, it's ...

• Buying a property in Belgium
    Buying a property in Belgium

The real estate in Belgium has the reputation of being relatively cheaper than its neighbors. We'll give you ...

All of Belgium's guide articles