Menu
Expat.com

Single Permit Processing in 2022

Last activity 25 January 2024 by officemanik

Jenna24

@gulceakt your WP approval is exactly same as mine, 24th June! What region did you apply for?smile.png

ismtbgy
Hello everyone,

I just got my Annex 46 (Finally)

App: 09.05.22
WP: 11.05.22
RS: 08.08.22

I applied for Visa D from VFS Global on 20.07.22 and they gave me time to retrieve Annex 46 after applying for the Visa. They give 1 month after you apply for your visa application to retrieve the missing documents. If you have an appointment with VFS Global, I suggest everyone go to the appointment and give everything you have. And write a letter saying you will bring the missing document later.
anoopdangwal786

@ismtbgy congratulations 👏

serdary4
@ismtbgy
Congratulations 🎉 👌 Finally you have your single permit.
ismtbgy
Yes finally! 🥰
Thanks guys.
pkundupradeep

Thanks, @kriznaonline . I will check with the website you mentioned.

aykutg88

Flanderen

App: 10 May
Wp: 3 June
RP: 8 August

My spouse just got her Annex 46.
teahida13
@aykutg88  congrats!
It was an fresh application  or family reunion ?
gulceakt
@ismtbgy
Congrats 🎉
gulceakt
@Jenna24
My region is Wallonie. I am still waiting for annex 46 ı hope it will arrive soon. Which region is yours?
aykutg88

@teahida13 single permit

aykutg88

@gulceakt Flanders

anoopdangwal786

@aykutg88 congratulations

anoopdangwal786
@anoopdangwal786

Region Flanders
Fresh Application 21/3/22
Work permit approved on 22/6/22
Waiting for RP

I hope i will be receiving mine in upcoming weeks 🤞

VFS appointment date 30th August 22
Jenna24

@gulceakt mines Brussels. Hope it arrives soon. My intended flight schedule is all messed up sad.png

gulceakt
@Jenna24

I hope so. I can't arrange plane, house or anything. I can't plan because the date is not known. I hope it comes soon.
Azed13
Did any of you got annex 47 (not annex 46) after 90 days?
anoopdangwal786
@anoopdangwal786

Region Flanders
Fresh Application 21/3/22
Work permit approved on 22/6/22
Asked for Apostle PCC and administration fee Proof on  8/8/22
Provided Both Documents on 9/8/22
🤞
VFS appointment date 30th August 22
serdary4
@anoopdangwal786

Do you have a residency permit?
anoopdangwal786

@serdary4 nahhhhh waiting for it...

ismail ousji
update for my timeline:
region: flanders
application date : 29/06/2022
WP: 08/08/2022
RP: processing
kriznaonline
Please read #1064
kriznaonline

@anoopdangwal786 which location you are from, VFS India updated that Students & Work permit candidates can walk-in no need of an appointment. Please check the 2nd August news letter.

kriznaonline
Update :

Region: Brussels
Application: 24 May 2022
WP: 07th June 2022
RP: 08th August 2022

I wish everyone who is waiting should get earlier than they expect !!! Best of luck guys smile.png
aykutg88

Hi everyone. Is there a specific template for the medical certificate? I obtained my certificate on june and from a recognized hospital. Now I confused if there is a spesific and mendatory format. The doctor didn't say anything about a form.

serdary4
@aykutg88

There is a template. It must be filled in this template format. However, if said you will apply for Belgium work permit they would use the correct format.
ChandlerBing
Brussels, WP received May 25.

Still waiting for RP sad.png
Meric Erdeviren

@kriznaonline congratulations

katete

@ismail ousji renewal or first time?

ismtbgy
@aykutg88 hi Aykut.

I obtained my medical certificate from those doctors, and they gave me the medical certificate from a template that very specific form.

vksng

@kriznaonline It's not for PAN India, they allowing walk-in only for candidates(student & Work permit) whose judiciary falling under consulate general of mumbai.

anoopdangwal786

@kriznaonline  thanks will check

anoopdangwal786

@vksng will check thanks

Meric Erdeviren

@aykutg88 send me a private message please will share with you the template I have received to give you an idea

RaTra9
My timeline :

Region : Flanders
Application: 26/05/2022
WP : 15/06/2022
SP : 09/08/2022

Hope everyone gets theirs sooner :-)
aravindnathan
My Timeline Update:
Region: Brussels
Privacy mail: 12 July 2022
WP : 04 August 2022
RP: Waiting
teahida13
Hello, does anybody know what happen when WP is pozitive and  the SP is refused ? What should do ?
ChandlerBing

@teahida13 depends on the reason of refusal I assume. Did they provide why?

nmsas1
Hi everyone. Flanders region. Husband's employer applied for single permit on 25 May. On 15 June the employer notified that they requested a clearer copy of his Passport as the one provided was not clear enough. Document sent through on the same day. To date we have not heard anything and the employer says they have not received any updates and that the "procedures are such that they only provide for communication from the government to the applicant and do not provide an opportunity for the applicant about the state of affairs." Does anyone have any advice? We are very worried that we haven't even received any feedback on his work permit and it has been more than 2 months since submitting the application?
nmsas1

@Azed13 also wondering as it has been more than 60 days since submitting the application (Flanders region) and we have not received any feedback on even the approval of his work permit.

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belgium

• Work permit in Belgium
    Work permit in Belgium

When moving to Belgium, you'll probably need to work to maintain a decent lifestyle. Suppose you're lucky ...

• The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium
    The Working Holiday Visa for Belgium

Energetic and carefree, Belgium is undeniably a country that welcomes foreigners warmly. But above all, Belgium is ...

• Visas for Belgium
    Visas for Belgium

You'll likely need a visa, even for a brief visit when entering Belgium. If you want to make this country your ...

• Doing an internship in Belgium
    Doing an internship in Belgium

Students usually have to do an internship to validate their academic training. What's the process of doing an ...

• A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods
    A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods

A very safe and laid-back city to live and work in, Brussels has many different sides for expats and tourists to ...

• Buying a car in Belgium
    Buying a car in Belgium

Some formalities apply when buying a vehicle in Belgium, both before and after the sale. Here's what to expect.

• Buying property in Brussels
    Buying property in Brussels

Compared with other European capitals, buying property in Brussels is very affordable. Consequently, it's ...

• Buying a property in Belgium
    Buying a property in Belgium

The real estate in Belgium has the reputation of being relatively cheaper than its neighbors. We'll give you ...

All of Belgium's guide articles