Single Permit Processing in 2022

Hi,

No Reply Email: 15th July
WP: 10th Aug
RP or SP: waiting
Hi everyone,

I have a question, do i need apostile for my criminal record that was english ? For the single permit application.

My WP approved and I wait for the RP, could it create a issue ?

Turkish expats, please share information with me, did you apostile while applying or not ?

Thanks.

@burak karaomer if you printed from E Devlet yes you will need it. However if you go to belediye (town hall) and request the stamp they put will be enough

@burak karaomer

I have the same situation but ı get my document online and in french, probably because of that they don't asked apostille for WP.  We will see. When did your WP is approved?

@burak karaomer you can request a “e-apostile” for it from edevlet

@Meric Erdeviren

For online document, they are not apostille it at the town hall. For now, new application, we are able to get online apostille by edevlet. Because apostille is actually approves the authority which signed. 
İn june ı applied for schengen visa to travel to Belgium and ı submitted my criminal record in french (online), they don't asked for apostille.
@burak karaomer I got it from e-ptt with e-apostile,and it has been approved.

@gulceakt
It was 7 July, application date was 16 February.
Yes, they didn't asked for any apostle but I don't know if it is a issue for the residence permit.What do you think ?

I think we will see.
@ChandlerBing
Thank you for information, ı learned it now but my application was months ago..

Did you get apostle while you applied ?
@aykutg88
Hello,

do you remember if you apostles your criminal record for the single permit process or not ?

thank you in advance
Yes, my spouse apostilled her criminal record.
@burak karaomer Yes, i got the e-apostille but I also still havent received RP.

I read on VFS that you only need apostille if the document is in a language other than english, french or dutch. So if yours was in english it might still be okay without e-apostille.
@aravindnathan
Congratulations!!! I got the privacy email on 6th Jul but still waiting for the WP. I applied it from the UK. From which location did you file the WP? Does applying location plays a role in getting the WP approval?

My timeline :

Region : Flanders
Application: 05/07/2022
WP : 05/08/2022
SP : Still waiting,,

Additional info: the WP document sent to me by my employer also accompanied by a document confirmation that the SP has been applied, and in this document, it stated that they have 120 days to decide for the SP (or 90 days in case the SP is Blue Card). This maybe also clarify the long waiting period

@aykutg88

Congrats 👏  👏
Region Flanders
Fresh Application 21/3/22
Work permit approved on 22/6/22
Asked for Apostle PCC and administration fee Proof on  8/8/22
Provided Both Document on 9/8/22
Now can someone suggest me how long  time they might take to verify the document and when i will receive the single permit ?

My timeline :

Region : Flanders
Application: 05/07/2022
WP : 05/08/2022
SP : Still waiting,,

Additional info: the WP document sent to me by my employer also accompanied by a document confirmation that the SP has been applied, and in this document, it stated that they have 120 days to decide for the SP (or 90 days in case the SP is Blue Card). This maybe also clarify the long waiting period

- @fredoferdian

Work permit  doesn't take longer ??
Has anyone received Annex 46 lately?
@arunml
We can't apply directly, hope you mean the employer applied and your current location is UK.
I'm not sure if the current location has any affect on the processing time. My current location is India.

@gulceakt belgium has a national holiday on monday so probably we won't hear updates for a while more

Hi Everyone, My wife will apply for a family reunification visa from India, so I think a birth certificate is needed for the same. She doesn't have a birth certificate record with the Government. But she got the non-availability birth certificate (NABC) from the local municipality. Can anyone please tell me if that can be used as a birth certificate record?

If yes, does this also need to be apostilled from MEA
Hi everyone, I'm a Chinese citizen and I've been working in Washington DC for a few years. I found a job in Belgium and my Brussels-based employer has filed a single permit application for me. They are working with an agency so I don't get all the updates directly, but here is the rough timeline:

Submitted: around week of July 4th
"Right of work" approval: July 18th
"Right of residency" approval: still waiting  -  is this the Annex 46 you are talking about?

@Cy276 yes correct. Once single permit received you will have to visit the Belgium embassy in the US or home country and apply for a long stay visa called Visa D.

Hi All,

I received Single Permit - Privacy Notice on 28th July and again I received the same mail on the 02nd of Aug. Now I am waiting for WA.

Can anyone please let me know how much time it takes to get WA and Single permit as I have to plan for visa appointments accordingly?
@Ritesh Gupta
Probably 3-4 months.

@mehmetfirattt41 for WP or single permit

@Ritesh Gupta
All procedure
@aravindnathan
Thank you, yes I meant my current employer applied (through service provider: Vialto) for me from the UK.
When I requested for an update from my employer, the below update received:
"Employment approval is approved on 08 Aug 2022, and now the file is with Foreigners office & SLA is up to 9 weeks for residence approval"

@mehmetfirattt41 ok thanks

Does anyone have updates on their RP? It has been almost 8weeks after my WP was approved but still no updates. :(
@Jenna24
Same situation, still waiting for Annex 46
@all
If you have a valid residence permit within the EU,  can you start work just after the WP approval and then fill out the application for RP once in Belgium?
Thank you in advance
BR
@Jenna24
It will come soon. It takes 8-10 weeks.
Hi everyone, I'm a Chinese citizen and I've been working in Washington DC for a few years. I found a job in Belgium and my Brussels-based employer has filed a single permit application for me. They are working with an agency so I don't get all the updates directly, but here is the rough timeline:

Submitted: around week of July 4th
"Right of work" approval: July 18th
"Right of residency" approval: still waiting  -  is this the Annex 46 you are talking about?
- @Cy276

Hi everyone, I got a question from the authority for some additional information last week. Hopefully it's a good sign that they are processing the applications.
Applied: May 17
WP: May 25
SP: August 17
@ChandlerBing

Congrats 🎉

@gulceakt thanks! Wish you luck with yours

I do have a question, when you arrive to Belgium let's say Brussels in my case, you have 8 days to register to the commune where I am going to live for the police to make a control. As no one will have an apartment immediately and I will be staying in a hotel at least for 20 days how will I be able to prove my place of residence?

@Meric Erdeviren I have the same uncertainty. I was told that you should definitely inform the authorities that you have arrived and where you are currently staying, but that it is a temporary residence and therefore you are not sure where to register. From what I heard, they respond to you and give you some time along with instructions

Closed