Single Permit Processing in 2022

@ABWIDN,

You're welcome!

if you read the footnote/fine print of your work permit, you will see where it's written, “for further information about your application, please contact the Immigration Office.”

So, you can go to the Immigration Office's website and send them your question(s). That's what I plan to do, if I haven't received the annex 46 by the 10th/11th week.

First Application

Region : Brussels

Professional: IT

No reply mail: 6th Sep

WP: Waiting

Annex 46:Waiting

Visa D: Waiting

Family reunification: Applying simultaneously with Visa D(My partner)

RP: Waiting

Estimate time based on feedback here and timelines if all goes well and application done immediately:

No reply mail:6th Sep

WP: 7th/10th Oct

Annex 46: 9th/12th Dec

Visa D: 5th/9th Jan 2023

RP: …..

Will update. Mehn this process needs patience.

@corporateminorista it is a requirement to have each page of passport copy when applying, your employer should have known or let you know

@corporateminorista Thank you for the detailed information. I completely agree with you that patience and politeness is the key to this process.

However, I could not find the precise contact information for RP. I have seen the email address on the ibz website. Do you have any information on how can we contact the authority to find the current RP status?

Copy of every page of the passport

1) Guys, has the request of the copy of every page of the passport delayed your process?

2) Did you sent this full copy of the passport the day you applied or when they asked for that?

I just sent a copy to my employer without they have requested it, just in case...!

I hope it will not affect the waiting time.

Wish luck to all of you 🤞

@aldishuli i don't get your question. A photocopy of every page of the applincant's current passport is one of the must documnets needed to be submitted in the very first step. I think the other guy saying that they got the request during the process is somewhat an additional one(could be cause the initial copy was not as clear as they wanted, or just a tactic to gain time... nobody knows).

Why would you send yours again, without any request?

Thanks for the reply Jenna24.

In the very first step I've sent only a copy of my passport of the page where my foto and data are. I've done the application online with my employer and there didn't ask for a full copy of the passport. 

I see only know from you that they could ask for all the pages. I'm still not sure if they ask for all the pages from the beginning or when they work with our file/case.

@mrs92 i submitted 5th august and until now 14th September nothing come out, is that ok? something wrong right?

any help will be thankful

@corporateminorista Thank you for the detailed information. I completely agree with you that patience and politeness is the key to this process.
However, I could not find the precise contact information for RP. I have seen the email address on the ibz website. Do you have any information on how can we contact the authority to find the current RP status?
-@viraj madhiwala

Please write to the email address on ibz website with all the relevant information (Full name, passport number, Date of Birth, Application filed date etc).  If you can ask your employer for the RP file number, please include this too in the email to immigration office. When I emailed (I didn't have the RP file number), they responded to me with the RP file number and requested to include this file number is all future emails. The timeline shared for me is 8-10 weeks and still waiting for the RP.

PS: I got the response from them after 2 weeks, may be the delay was due to the unavailability of RP file number in the initial email.

@arunml Hi, thanks for sharing the best practice!

Is the RP file number the same as the OE number? I have this 7 digits number, but not sure whether it's the correct one.

And has anyone who received their WP in mid-June (I received mine on the 17th of June) heard anything from the authority regarding their RP?

It's already been 13 weeks since then, and it started to get really bad with all the plans...

Hello everyone,

I applied for single permit process on July with the following timeline:

Region : Flanders

Professional: IT

No reply mail: 31th July

WP: Waiting

Annex 46: Waiting

Since then I have no update, my employer told me they believe that I have got my WP approval but did'nt receive any notification yet. Anyone have the same timeline as mine ?

I have applied 1 August and still waiting for both.

Guys can you confirm about copy of all pages of the passport?

Did everyone of you sent a copy of every from the beginning or did you sent it when they asked?

I'm asking that because in the required documents I see only a copy of the passport or a title document, there doesn't specify for a copy of every page of the passport.

Waiting for your replies.

Thank you in the advance.

Best of luck to everyone

@aldishuli Hey,

My employer asked me to send them a copy of all the pages of my passport, so I believe that's the requirement from the beginning of the application.

Best of luck!

Hi Everyone,

I am in need of urgent clarification. I am already living in Paris and planned to move Belgium on Visa type D soon. I have an appointment with Belgium embassy next week to submit documents.

My son birth certificate having First name with intials K.XXXXX. I have produced affidavit for France when i applied for visa and they have accepted it.

Can Belgium embassy accepts Affidavit to prove my son's name.

Can someone guide me on this.

Thanks for your answer in advance !

@abdouhz94  i applied before you and have no update

@Krishna.Kumar1

Sir,  you need to open a specific thread to ask about your problem.

Sure someone that has information will come to help

This thread is related to single permit visa and most of us just share experiences with each other.

Best of the luck

Hello guys,

today I received an update on my WP. Here is my timeline

Region : Flanders

Application: 19/07/2022

WP : 14/09/2022

SP : Still waiting

@Slhr

That super good. Wish you wp ASAP

@Slhr Congrats,

we have the same timeline,

but I am yet to get any response.

@Slhr Congrats on your WP.

Can you please let me know if there was any ask of re-submitting the passport all-page copy?

or Have you submitted the passport all-page copy in the beginning itself?

Asking because i share the same timeline but i have not received WP yet.

@Slhr Congrats on your work approval!

Did the authorities ask for any additional documents in between?

Please i have one question if someone can help it will be so appreciated

What is this maximum period for the whole process from the submission of all documents until the Annexes 46?  any idea please? i haven't received yet an email from the social security with 'noreply' object for almost now 40 days, does this shift the rest of the steps as well like WP and RP and Annexes 46?

For example, if i receive the email after 2 months from the submission of the whole documents so my WP and RP will be delayed as well more 2 or X months or this is a parallel process?

Thank you so much in advance for all those answers and who not :)

@Cakir2020 you submit all the document the 1 july and you received the noreply email the 17th October? do you suspect that the whole process will take more than 6 months ?

I am asking because i submitted my documents 5th August and i haven't received any thing yet, so now almost 40 days. OMG!!

@aldishuli for my case the employer asked from the beginning for a copy of my full passport,

Thank you!

@td2022@Ritesh Gupta the authorities did not ask me for any additional documents. Regarding the passport, they did not request a copy of all the pages of my passport.

@Slhr I bet you'd better check the region's website first on this. Because for Brussels, 'A photocopy of every page of the worker's current passport' is listed for one of the docouments needed to be prepared almost in every cases.

@Khoubeib Tahenti

Hi

i am afraid that the countdown of 120 days start from the no reply email. But even in that case, the authority use delaying tactics to break the countdown in the middle of the process by asking for clearer copies of some documents.

For your case, it would be good to double check with your employer why there is still a no reply email, also double check your spam, 40 days seems to be too long.

I submitted all my docs to my employer on the 6th of July but i revived the no reply in the 18th of July. this is for Flanders region.

We have to be patient, this will take a lot of time but there is nothing we can do.

Has anyone applied for Brussels got their RP recently? I received my WP in mid-June (I received mine on the 17th of June), and haven't heard anything back up until now.

@ABWIDN  It's really too long.

I wish as soon as possible good news

Hello guys,

Today I received an update on my RP. Here is my timeline

Region: Brussels

Application receivable: 10/03/2022 (but since the decision was negative, this might be prolonged)

WP: 17/06/2022

SP: 15/09/2022

It has been a really long and tiring process for me, but finally!! So, don't lose hope, everyone. All the best.

@ABWIDN finally.

Really glad for you.

At least they are working 😜

@ABWIDN

That is great! Congrats 👏.

I have been waiting for the rp since wp issued date 20th of June. This process teach to be patient. I hope all expats get their approval soon :)

@ABWIDN

Congrats 👏🏼

Hello Guys, 

Region: Brussels

Application Date : 28.06.2022

Confirmation No reply mail: 29.06.2022

Work permit : 29.07.2022

Residence Permit : 15.09.2022

Thank for all the update and all best to you all 😀

Time for an update

Region Flanders

application date : 01/07/2022

no-reply email : 18/07/2022

WP : 15/09/2022

RP : waiting

At least, it is moving. 10 more weeks to wait more or less for the final approval.

@Chabonisme good luck bro

@Chabonisme Congrats

Let's hope it won't take so long. Just thinking you want to go working and your employer needs you...

@achievegoal1024

Congrats 👌

@achievegoal1024,

Congratulations! Seems like the wait time between the WP and RP approvals has somewhat decreased (going by your and the other guy/gal's timeline below).

Here's to hoping it doesn't increase for us that got our WP in September!

Closed