Single Permit Processing in 2022

What is the B3 document guys?

@ghas85 thank you

Lets see, i am waiting. Will give you an update

@aldishuli cassier judiciaire

Criminal record

@Nizar Turki thank you.

When I applied I included that document with other documents with apostille.

@Nizar Turki je l'ai juste légalisé au ministère des affaires. Tu peux la préparer en attendant qu'ils demandent.

@abdouhz94  merci

Je l'ai déjà légalisé au ministère mais je l'ai pas fait à l'ambassade car ça prend beaucoup de temps et de l'argent

Merci 🙏🏻

First time single permit

Application made on: 10/10/2022

Privacy mail received: 10/10/2022

Single Permit: waiting

Annex 46: waiting

I would probably receive my Annex 46 end January or early February.

Hello everyone,

@ Abdouhz94 and @ Nizar Turki, please post in english only ! You are on the anglophone Belgium forum.

Thank you,

Bhavna

Francophone forum is here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4285

#UPDATE#

Region: Flanders

Industry: IT

No-reply: 10/08/2022

Work permit: 16/09/2022

Annex 46: 18/10/2022

Thank you for your help and good luck everyone!

Hello everyone,

Region: Flanders

Industry: IT

No-reply: 02/09/2022

Work permit: 21/10/2022

Annex 46: Waiting

Thanks!

@Frahmouni Hello, congrats! Do you have any idea why your application was finalised a lot quicker than usual?

@Guest2022251021 I don't know really but I have always followed-up with the Flemish region and the immigration office.

@Frahmouni hello

Please how did you follow with the immigration office ?

@Uzumaki Bey singlepermit@ibz.fgov.be

@Frahmouni congrats! How did you follow with the region?

@Frahmouni thank you but please can you tell me what did you tell them exactly ? i'will be very greatfull for your help

@ghas85 faq.arbeidskaart@vlaanderen.be

@Uzumaki Bey I have just sent them the work permit received from the Flemish region + simple message "I am writing to follow-up on my RP application, here after my WP"

@Frahmouni thanks and best of luck

@Frahmouni,

Congrats on receiving your single permit! And thanks for sharing the email address of the single permit office!

Would you mind sharing the number of times/how frequently you contacted the single permit office? What was their response like? Was it an automated response, or were they able to give you specific information on your application?

PS: I am specifically asking about the single permit office, NOT the work permit office.

Thanks!

Anyone know whats about that “The regional and federal authorities need to take a decision within 90 days” and “If one or both of the authorities fail to take a decision, you receive a certificate to grant a single permit (annex 47) from the Immigration Office”. Its from the EU immigration portal ([link moderated]). Its been more than 90 days for me and I've also seen a lot of people here waiting for more than 90 days.

@Lee6 Hello Lee, I've the similar timeline as yours!

14th July, this is my 105th day!

@Lee6 It has also been more than 90 days for my husband. They took 3 months just to issue the work permit and now we are already at 9 weeks waiting for the residency permit. During the "work permit" period they used delay tactics and requested "clearer" copies of documents so I don't know if when they ask for a "more clear" copy of a document if the time period is seen as restarting. Either way its getting ridiculous my husband i approaching the 6 month time mark.

@Lee6

what I know is it's now 120 days

someone mentioned 120 days in this forum, sometime back

@Rexro yeah i checked it again and it says 6 months, its weird, I just saw 90 days the day before.

@Lee6

is it saying 6 months now meaning 180 days?

can you please share the link where you are checking

I did received my WP / SP but not Annex 46, Do I need to ask it seperately from my emploer or will it come automatically and Can I start working after recieving WP.

@Chabonisme Can we start working after WP itslef I already have RP of Belgium valid for next 2/5 years my employer is saying yes, but I'm bit cofused I live in Brussels

@faracha29 Is it first time application ?

@Rexro sorry i meant 4 months, 120 days

Hi!

this group is very helping to wait with ease as everybody has the same problems 😄

Region: Flanders (1st application)

no reply email : 03  August 2022

Work Permit: 28 September 2022

RP : still waiting

@nmsas1 Update:

Application submitted: 23 May 2022

WP: 23 August 2022

RP: 13 October 2022 - but employer sent yesterday 26/10/2022

Good luck to all!

@nmsas1 RP you mean Annex 46 ?

Hello Everyone,

I would like to make an update as I finally got the all documents!

Application : First Application

Region : Flanders

No-Reply Email : 20/08/2022

Work Permit : 10/10/2022

Resident Permit : 27.10.2022

Wish you all luck!

Received my Wp on 5 oct 2022, however still waiting for resident permit

Application : First Application

Region : Flanders

No-Reply Email : 2/08/2022

Work Permit : 5/10/2022

Resident Permit : waiting

Anyone who applied for SP  end of July  in Flanders Region  and still without RP confirmation?

@Tonton_med,

My application was at the end of July, as well, but in Brussels region.

WP received 7 weeks ago as of today.

RP/Annex 46 still waiting.

It's a little startling seeing others, whose applications were made many weeks AFTER mine already receive both permits.

For e.g., the poster that commented before you waited only 17 days between her WP and RP approvals.

My application was classified as an “out of category” application, so I wonder if this is playing a role in the delay.

Finally, I am starting to question if they truly treat the files in a “chronological” order.

@corporateminorista  hello!!

how did you know the category type? is there any contact I have to check with?

My application was sent for brussels region in 15/07/2017, I get the WP approval in 09/08/2022, but still waiting for the annexe 46.

@ghas85,

NO, you cannot find out the classification of your application! It was just by chance it was mentioned to me! As with everything in this process, there's no visibility whatsoever from the government.

@corporateminorista thank you for your reply and best of luck to get your RP/Annex 46

Closed