Single Permit Processing in 2022

Congratulations. My work permit was issued on January 10. I'm still waiting sad.png
-@Muhammet Yildirim Tr

Thank you! Hope you will get it this week 🤞🏻

@Muhammet Yildirim Tr : Perhaps ask your employer to ask for an update.?

I had the similar situation and my employer asked for an update and then I got the approval within few days.

Region: Flanders

Application date: 8th Feb

WP: 22nd March

RP: waiting

@Ashley Yoo , I was informed they did have some technical issues From Feb 9th so some application acknowledgment was delayed. But was informed, I can count the 12-14 weeks from when the application was submitted even if the reply was delayed.

Is employment service approval same with work permit?

Type : Highly skilled personnel (Renewal with change of employer)
No-reply email : 24th February 2023
Work Permit : waiting..
Annex 46: waiting…
-@jp_2018

Update !!

No-reply email : 24th February 2023

Work Permit : 7th March 2023

Annex 46 : 23rd March 2023

Good luck everyone !

@jp_2018

Congratulation

@dounianachit1999 welcome! Hope Your's gets approved soon too.

My timeline

First documents Belgium 19.09.2022

Work permit 06.10.2022

Work permit approval 19.10.2022

Work permit and Annex46 06.02.2023

Visa Appointment.. 16.03.2023

Visa approval. Waiting is uncertain. 🥴

My timeline (renewal, Brussels)

application 13.02.23

Work permit 23.02.23

Annex46 24.03.23

<<<< UPDATE >>>>

Application date : 29/12/2022

WP: 13/02/2023

RP: Waiting
-@margan01

Hi, has anyone received their RP for a filing date close to 29/12/2022 ?

@margan01 hello not yet for me ( application : 20/12/2022)

My timeline:
Region: Brussels (First Time with new employer)

Application: 14th Feb 2023

WP: Awaited

RP: Awaited
-@futuretostart

UPDATE:

Region: Brussels (Change of employer)

Application:14th Feb 2023

Work Authorization: 24th Feb 2023

Single Permit:Awaited
-@futuretostart

UPDATE:

Region: Brussels (Change of employer)

Application:14th Feb 2023

Work Authorization: 24th Feb 2023

Single Permit: 24th Mar, 2023

For me, it came quite early. All the very best to others here waiting for their approval. Hope you guys receive it also on time.

My assumption is that last week they worked on Renewal and Change of employer :) i think they yet to touch Fresh Application.

@muraliece2009 same remark 😅 I hope this week they work on fresh application 🙏🏻

Hi, my employer informed me that they've submitted my work permit application on the 15th of March but I have not received any no-reply privacy notice email. Should I be concerned about this and reach out to them to ask about this?

Hi guys, my annexe 46 has been issued, but I have to go to Russia for getting visa via VFS global, (I'm living in another country) does anybody know if they retain passport during visa processing or not? Also, is there anybody here who has used VFS courier service?

@sahar hoseini hello sorry i don't have an answer for your question. Can you please tell us about your timeline and region?

@friesandchips hello no I don't think that this can cause a problem.

@Expat280

My company applied for me on 5th January

Work-Permit 25 January

Annexe-46 28 March

Visa-D ?

@xia3newsinfo Hello did you receive your RP ?

@sahar hoseini thanks for sharing.

Hi guys, my annexe 46 has been issued, but I have to go to Russia for getting visa via VFS global, (I'm living in another country) does anybody know if they retain passport during visa processing or not? Also, is there anybody here who has used VFS courier service?
-@sahar hoseini

Hello.. from.what i know.. if you used the Russian address during application then you will need to go to Russia. But note that on the annex there is an idication on which competent embassy your visa should be processed from.

Regarding the passport.. yes they have to take your passport for some days.

@margan01 i think, They are processing based on WP arrival Date. Here someone reported who got  WP 25th Jan , they received the SP.. fingers crossed.

@muraliece2009 It's stressful. I hope it won't take much longer than that.1f91e.svg

Good luck for everyone.

I got the work permit on January 10th. I guess they forgot me. Those who get a work permit after me get RP.

@Muhammet Yildirim Tr It can take a long time to get used to waiting. Be patient

@margan01 the couting starts from the date the WP was issued not the application date :( I hope we get is soon. Good luck!

@ifeli thanks for your reply, so I am thinking about using courier service of vfs in order to not go there.

Does anyone have experience of using vfs courier service here?

Region Flandre

No-reply email : 28 nov 2022

Work Permit : 10 feb 2023

Annex 46 : waiting.

Hi all, have anyone been asked to provide additionals documents for single permit ? Do you have any idea what type of documents are generally requested ?

Hi all, have anyone been asked to provide additionals documents for single permit ? Do you have any idea what type of documents are generally requested additonally?
-@zayneb166

@zayneb166 Hello zayneb, I don't think they need to send additional documents.as far as I know, you just send everything from the beginning if you are missing any document they will inform you and you have two weeks to send the missing documents.you can find needed documents on this website : https://dofi.ibz.be/en/themes/third-cou … 20members.

@mar122 thanks for your answer! actually my employer told me they reached out to them with a request for clarification and he didn't tell me why exactly! So I've been wondering if anyone has been asked to provide additional documents

@zayneb166 okay I hope that this will not make any problem for you.

@zayneb166 may be they want to clarify some things with your employer not with you.

hope it is Gonna be ok for you ....

@Skhiri Wassim thanks wassim! Yes I hope so 🤞

Hi all, have anyone been asked to provide additionals documents for single permit ? Do you have any idea what type of documents are generally requested ?
-@zayneb166

Hey Zayneb, yes my employer told me today that the OE  asked to provide additionals documents, do you have any idea after this how long take to have an answer ?

-@zayneb166
Hey Zayneb, yes my employer told me today that the OE asked to provide additionals documents, do you have any idea after this how long take to have an answer ?
-@sseifeddinee

Hey Did employer inform you about what documents required? Documents required from employer or from you?

@muraliece2009 No he didn't, they just told me that they will reach out to me!

Closed