New members of the Bermuda forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bermuda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bermuda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am Oyerinde Oluwole from Nigeria, I have an aspiration to work in Bermuda with my family if we are permitted that was why have come to this platform if I can found some experienced persons here to guide me.
Thanks I am Oyerinde Oluwole

Have you already been offered a job in bermuda? If not then it is unlikely you will get a permit to come to bermuda.

hello my name is Mohamed tenintao i am Malian i need to work in rotten bermuda you help me find

@mohdalah6

How about introducing yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself. Do you have any qualifications, any work experience. Are you single or married.

How old are you, what are your hobbies and what sort of social life do you lead. Do you have enough money saved to be able to live in Bermuda for at least 6 months as it is very expensive to live there.

What do you mean by "rotten Bermuda"

hello I worked in a supermarket for 3 years I did 2 years as a commercial agent in Hazar Mali a year of training as a plumber 6 me security guards I like football swimming yes I have what to live I like Bermuda because these quiet corners of the beautiful beaches of the places of tourism

@Julien

Hello  fellow members.
I'm Fiona. I'm a 46 year old divorce mom entrepreneur.  I will like to move myself my child and my dogcare business to Bermuda. However I have many questions as to how to make it happen or whether or not a dogcare business will be lucrative way to sustain a good life for myself and my daughter. So I'm looking for any support in leading me to get the right information to determine if this will be a good move.

Thanks in advance
Hello, WhatsApp.me.on *** so we can talk more
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@michaelbatsa

For personal safety do not post contact details here. To exchange details use the message system.
Hi good morning everyone. My name is Hammed Abdulquadri from lagos Nigeria. Im planning to move to Bermuda next month as an unskilled, but I have 3 years experience in restaurant attendance. So I don't know if it will be easier for me to get a job when I get to the island.

Please I need advice cuz I don't want to regret moving in
I have been Bermuda in 2005 but left the job and returned to my country due to my mother illness. But now i want to move again in Island if i am offered any suitable job there.

Good evening all.i just got my Bermuda visa but don't know I have to get a transit visa to come to Bermuda .to get a UK or u.s transit visa is so difficulty to get guys I need help  thanks

@Maureen Bouchama I have dsame issue now I have to apply for Cuba visa for me to pass thrue there since UK and USA refuse to give transis....it better u go thru Cuba

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013303

Thanks!

Closed