New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Looking forward to getting to know a lot of new things from you guys!
-@annaxsmith

Hey, annaxsmith welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please feel free to start a new thread on the Romania forum if you want to discuss any specific topic.

Members of this forum will be glad to help you.

In the meantime, you can read the Living in Romania guide for expats. It is a very useful guide, I strongly recommend it.

Cheers,

Cheryl

expat.com team

Good morning smile.png
I'll be in Bucharest end november. Hope to sen you 🙂
-@Oguz Bayar

Hello Oguz Bayar,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us how we can be useful?

Are you looking for information here?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi

Hello rthilak,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us how can we help you, please?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien Thank you very much

I actually work in a restaurant I know restaurant work so I am willing to work in restaurant in Romania and my nationals Bangladesh now I live in Saudi Arabia

Julien Thank you very much

I actually work in a restaurant I know restaurant work so I am willing to work in restaurant in Romania and my nationals Bangladesh now I live in Bangladesh

@Julien Thank you very much
I actually work in a restaurant I know restaurant work so I am willing to work in restaurant in Romania and my nationals Bangladesh now I live in Saudi Arabia
-@mdnaime396

Do you speak Romanian? But unless you are an EU citizen you will not be granted a work visa.

I am interested this work full cooking  and plz help me.

We are not a job agency

Hello all,

Like it has been mentioned by SimCityAT, expat.com is not a job agency.

If you are looking for a job, I advise you to first read the Living in Romania guide for expats.

Nobody on the forum can help you get a job.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

-@francisdesserre

Do you have something to add?

@Julien im dulanjali lakmali fom sri lanka i working uber east delivery rider here in sri lanka i have one baby girl she is still 5 y .now i want to move to  rumania .sri lanka situation is not good. we are poor country but i love my country. rly i need money so im looking job rumania so can you help me find to job please

@Julien im dulanjali lakmali fom sri lanka i working uber east delivery rider here in sri lanka i have one baby girl she is still 5 y .now i want to move to rumania .sri lanka situation is not good. we are poor country but i love my country. rly i need money so im looking job rumania so can you help me find to job please
-@dulanjali lakmali

Read Yoginee's post above and you have your answer.

Romania is not a country of wealth and opportunity for unskilled workers.  The chance of finding a job and visa for a non-EU national without fluency in the Romanian language is extremely remote.

@Julien My name is Muhammad Adnan i am from Pakistan living in Saudi Arabia as a truck driver last six years I have linces class CE looking truck driver jobs

Thanks

My name Mohammad Kamal Hussain from India but now I am working in koc Kuwait oil and gas industry millwright foreman. I have 15years working experience in construction and commissioning or maintenance working knowledge . I want job work permit in romania. please any one help me I am always faithful for you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013138

Thanks!

Closed