Menu
Expat.com

The best age to move to Saudi Arabia

Last activity 30 March 2022 by Sayed Maqsood Ahmed

Cheryl

Hello everybody,

No two people experience expatriation in Saudi Arabia in the same way, depending on their age and personal situation. We would like to know more about you and ask you to share with us when you decided to move to Saudi Arabia.

How old were you when you moved to Saudi Arabia? Did you go alone or with your family?

In your opinion, was it the right time to move there?

Do you find this country welcoming for your age group or for certain categories in particular? Why or why not?

Are there any incentives (financial aid, lower taxes, etc.) and for which category of expats?

In your opinion, is there an ideal age to move to Saudi Arabia?

Thank you for your contribution!

Cheryl,
Expat.com team

nald7085

In my opinion, go for it while still young/healthy (physically fit for the job) if given the chance.
If you are in your late 30's, 40's and even 50's, it may  be about needs.
Younger people (20's) have options based on both needs and wants.

Ideal age? ..... it depends ......

asgar15

Before 30 is  the best age to move to KSA.  I reached  here @27. After that  I married.

Hayyaz ul Hassan Siddiqui

As and when you get a chance,  before 30 is ideal age.

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed

@Cheryl 

Hi Cheryl. Very good question 

I.think 30 is the right age to move to Saudi Arabia 

In fact, I moved to Saudi at the age of 35 and worked in one company for 25 years.  I returned on exit to my country India in 2020. Saudi Arabia owe me a lot  because I am very successful today in my life at the age of 68. I am financially sound and can lead my remaining period of life without any tensions and financial difficulties. Its very nice if one can take along with him his wife and kids to Saudi Arabia to lead a tension free life if the family is besides you 24x7 days

Best regards

Sayed 

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles