Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a new owner for our beloved Doberman puppy

Last activity 10 March 2022 by isanagaura

isanagaura

With sadness we are looking for a new owner for our darling Doberman puppy. She was born 25th October and has had all vaccinations and deworming. She has been extremely well looked after and is a great house dog with a great temperament. She is great with kids, cats, and other dogs. She is good with the ocean and swimming pool.

She is almost over her teething stage and is ready for serious training (which we have begun already). She is house-trained, and already shows signs of being a great guard dog. We are looking for a family who will treat her well, preferably with another dog as a companion and a garden for playing.

You can contact me (Ian) on *** (whatsapp and Mauritius number).

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
danyal2

Hi.. i am ready to take it..what are your conditions?

danyal2

The phone number is wrong

Ayman1977

Can you send it to Egypt

Ivan_Katinic

Is she a good guatd dog or good with kids? Doesn't really fit in the same sentence.

isanagaura

I don't know what you mean.

We have an 8 year old boy who she has grown up with. She is amazing with kids, they can do anything to her and she will not object.

In relation to being a guard dog, it is in the nature of a Doberman. They bond with a family and will protect them with their lives. Our puppy already shows signs of guarding once she hears a sound. However, as she is young, she thinks the problems are those things that are unseen.

isanagaura
isanagaura wrote:

With sadness we are looking for a new owner for our darling Doberman puppy. She was born 25th October and has had all vaccinations and deworming. She has been extremely well looked after and is a great house dog with a great temperament. She is great with kids, cats, and other dogs. She is good with the ocean and swimming pool.

She is almost over her teething stage and is ready for serious training (which we have begun already). She is house-trained, and already shows signs of being a great guard dog. We are looking for a family who will treat her well, preferably with another dog as a companion and a garden for playing.

You can contact me (Ian) on ***(whatsapp and Mauritius number).

Our phone number is ***. (sorry there was a mistake in the above number).

Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
isanagaura

Danyal2
Sorry for that. I have now corrected the number.

It is ***.

In relation to the person we were hoping to find. I have stated them in the post.

We hope the person has a garden and loves her. (Dobermans are special dogs and the owner really needs to love them for them to develop correctly).

We also hope the new owner will have another dog who is preferably not too old. One will find that an older dog will not allow the newer dog to get close to the owner and jealousy will cause many problems. Dobermans very much love to serve their owners, therefore they need to be close with their owner.

Dobermans are also dogs that require plenty of exercise as they are full of life (especially as a puppy).

We have several people who have immediately said they would love to take the dog, but each has an older dog and a yard instead of a garden, thus so far we have not found the ideal home.

I hope you can understand that we love this puppy and want what is best for her, thus we will do our best to find a suitable home.

Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
danyal2

Please send me a message..i am ready to take the dog

Yadav Ramchurn

Can we have more details ?

Yadav Ramchurn

May i know the exact age cause we have already adopted 3 cane corso around 2month ! if they get along we can adopt it right away !

isanagaura

The Doberman is now re-homed. Thank you all very much.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

• Emergency numbers in Mauritius
    Emergency numbers in Mauritius

The list below contains emergency numbers in Mauritius, should you be in need for assistance at any ...

• The health system in Mauritius
    The health system in Mauritius

Health is a major issue when moving abroad. Are expats eligible for the Mauritian health system? What are the ...

• Recommended doctors in Mauritius
    Recommended doctors in Mauritius

You might be needing medical assistance during your stay in Mauritius. Expat.com provides you with a list of ...

• Study in Mauritius
    Study in Mauritius

Mauritius is becoming a higher education hub for the region as it offers a great deal of options. Most Mauritian ...

• Buying a property in Mauritius
    Buying a property in Mauritius

The Economic Development Board reminds us that any non-citizen, whether an individual or an investor, is allowed ...

• Education in Mauritius
    Education in Mauritius

The Mauritian school system is based on the Anglo-Saxon model and is divided, as is often the case elsewhere, into ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles