Menu
Expat.com

I want to find a English teacher

Last activity 02 October 2022 by Grzegorz K

pure3707

My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English.。

cmdconseillimited
@pure3707
Where are you located, i have bern teaching adults in hotel school , lived in scotland for 9 years and live in philippines where english id used as administration language! I am teaching english to 2 kids ( 6 years and 10 years)
Moderated by Djameel 2 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
tpiro
@pure3707 give Gio a shout..not sure if he is still teaching but worth a try..
Reason : No promotional content on the forum please
pure3707
@cmdconseillimited

I'm in China. We can use Zoom for classes. You can add my wechat:)
pure3707
@onefogarty

Thank you very much !  you can add my wechat smile.png
coach53
There are many Filipinos teaching many e g South Koreans English through Internet.   There are some businesses/schools connecting internet teachers and students living in different countries. But I didnt make notes about them and dont remember any name - but they excist   smile.png
Earlier I knew an Englishman located in Philippines doing such both in school and through internet but I have lost contact with him but he did teach at much higher level than beginner so I suppouse he got higher pay.
GoDees

Where are you ? Face to face is so much better as student and teacher can feed off one another.

pure3707
@GoDees

I am in China, so it may be more convenient to teach online.
cmdconseillimited

@pure3707 give me coo wechat

Enzyte Bob
@pure3707
My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English

Your comprehension and writing is very good, you would be a good teacher.
pure3707
@cmdconseillimited

Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.
Assej1116
My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English.。
- @pure3707

I would like to apply.

tpiro

@tpiro .. sorry about that.

Guest7825
@Assej1116

Hi, check please and contact me.

[removed: advertising]
Grzegorz K

@pure3707

Hi. Im looking too. My doughter is 12. If You find somebody please let me know. I will be grateful. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
Bhavna

Hello Grzegorz K ,

Welcome on board !

Are you moving to the Philippines ? Try posting an advert in the Language classes in the Philippines section.

Regards,

Bhavna

irenegal2020

@Grzegorz K do you like an online teacher? I have Filipino English teacher friends if you like...

I am a very experienced, qualified, retired English teacher (native English speaker) living now in Philippines.

Are you looking for online teacher or 1-1?

Grzegorz K

@avatar1562

Yes, im looking nativ speaker for my doughter (12yo). Of course - english native speaker :-). 1-1. On line.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

• Work in Manila
    Work in Manila

Manila, also referred to as the National Capital Region, is the capital city of the Philippines and the ...

• Setting up a business in the Philippines
    Setting up a business in the Philippines

In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia, attracting ...

• Work in the Philippines
    Work in the Philippines

With its thriving business sectors, skilled workforce, and a government committed to enhancing employment ...

• Work in Cebu
    Work in Cebu

What are the career prospects for expats in Cebu? How to proceed to find a job there? What is the work culture and ...

• Work in Davao
    Work in Davao

Located in Mindanao, Davao is a very dynamic city in economic terms, providing many professional opportunities for ...

• Work in Cagayan de Oro
    Work in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro, officially known as the City of Cagayan de Oro, is a 1st class urbanized city in the Northern ...

• Work in Iloilo
    Work in Iloilo

Located in the Visayas region, Iloilo was given the title 'Queen City of the South' for being the ...

• Internship in the Philippines
    Internship in the Philippines

Nowadays, globalization has a particular meaning for young professionals who are about to complete their higher ...

All of the Philippines's guide articles