Menu
Expat.com

import a car

Last activity 22 August 2022 by matoureveur

gasparisz
Good morning

I a Canadian Citizen wishing to live in Greece and I would like to import a vehicle from Germany.  I was told I need to fill in an application to prove that I qualify to import a vehicle.    Could you please advise 

Thank you in advance
Zoe
sandiedawn
@gasparisz
Hi, we're in UK and have to fill in a form and have an appointment with the Greek embassy in London to import a vehicle which must be euro 4/5/6 for emissions- a penalty is paid for 4 or 5. You have to provide lots of docs to prove your address for the last 2 years. Hooe that helps.
matoureveur
@gasparisz
Good morning
I am in the same situation.I will export my car from Portugal
If you get informations, could you send it to me
Manythanks in advance
Minoureveur
matoureveur
Good morning

I am still waiting for answer about the conditions if I wish to export my old car, that is in a very good state. Many thanks in advance for your reply

Have a good day

Matoureveur
matoureveur
I am very sad because nobody reply to me......I am very impatient to read your explain.......

Thanks in advance

Matoureveur
scheev69
Hi there

My cousin in Greece said we are “not allowed” to import our car to Greece as it has to do with the size model as their street are very narrow

Sorry for my late reply

Good luck 😉
davidelejeune

@scheev69 incorrect. 

davidelejeune
Looking for tax tables for car import as well as house hold goods,  I also want to open a American bbq, I’d like to ship decoration and kitchen stuff needed.   
matoureveur
Good morning
I am still waiting official informations to explain me what are the conditions to import a car of 33 years old.
Many thanks in advance for your reply
matoureveur
SimCityAT
Good morning
I am still waiting official informations to explain me what are the conditions to import a car of 33 years old.
Many thanks in advance for your reply
matoureveur
- @matoureveur

Have you tried Google?
matoureveur
@SimCityAT
Good afternoon
Yes I try  google but, I did not find nothing
It seems very difficult to get explains.....
He hope read news from you very soon
matoureveur

Articles to help you in your expat project in Greece

All of Greece's guide articles