Moving to Nairobi in July 2022

I am Ashu, moving to Nairobi in July 2022 with my wife Lisa, we are mid 50's, three adult kids who are based in the U.S.. I am taking a research leave from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC, USA to work in NBI. We are currently looking for a furnished 3 bedroom place in Westlands while we await our shipment. We are looking for tennis, other than that we are outgoing people who enjoy meeting others. We did live in BI in 2006-08 but imagine that things have changed quite a bit.

-Ashu
Hi Ashu77,

Please note that your post has been moved to create a new discussion on the Kenya Forum.

You can check out the Housing in Kenya section. You might find what you are looking for there.

All the best,

Vero
expat.com team

@ashu77Hello Ashu,

We have just went through a similar situation and moved from Canada. We had a lady through my husband's work colleague who helped us get a furnished apartment around westlands at a small fee. She is professional and we liked her services. Feel free to reach out to me if you would like her contacts.

Thank you,

*** ( whatsup only).

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ashu77 get in touch with me on +***** please its also on WhatsApp

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.

Hi, am an Indian national (Male), coming to Nairobi by mid of October and need one executive bed space / room for long term.

Can you please confirm the availability with Rent per month

Location preference is near to Sarit Centre (or just a walk away)

am contactable on my India whatsapp number ***

Best regards.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Rayatsk,

Welcome on board !

You are on the forum section of the website. It is only dedicated to discuss about expatriation.

Should you need accommodation, you need to publish an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section of the website. It is free, you will be able to add your contact details for agents or individuals to make offers.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Bhavna  Well noted and thanks for informing.

Best regards.

Hi, am new to Nairobi, Kenya. Can you please advise/guide me about the Labour laws, medical & long term benefits of an employee (Manager role).

@ashu77 ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : housing

@Carol_h

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum.

Unsafe to post contact details here too.

You can use the message system to exchange details with others.

Place your ad in the housing section at the top of this page.