Syphilis history will not be accepted to get RP in Qatar.

I have a history of syphilis long time ago and fully treated and cured. VDRL test revert to negativ. But TPHA test is still reactive. Doctors said TPHA test may be reactive forever if I am pecfectly cured.
And I get a doctor's note about perfect cure. So may I get RP from Qatar without any problem?
I know UAE accept if they are fully treated. But I cant find any exact information about Qatar.

I am looking forward to your answer.
I have a similar problem  Did you get the answer yet?

Hello @Vanessa123456,

Welcome to expat.com!

Did you try contacting the authorities? Maybe a firsthand advice from the authorities can clear some of your doubts.

I also hope that members who have been in a similar situation can guide you for this matter.

Goodluck,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@Vanessa123456 Hello Vanessa. I have not get exact information from others. If you get any info. Plz share with me.

@jay rickson I think same with UAE .

Thank you for answer, Vanessa. But I still doubt my situation..
plz share your experience if anybody know that.
Related Syphilis history you will be referred to the Consultant, the Consultant will prescribe antibiotics and sometimes ask for re-test depend on the situation he will give a Medical certificate that you are fit to travel.

@jay rickson if I had syphilis then treated but still reactive will I get a visa if still reactive but treated fully

@Wilson I have a history concerning syphilis but I was treated but still reactive and I want to work in qatar what will I do

you can read this info