Police clearance certificate from Angola

HI, I am from India and worked in Angola for 3 years. currently I not in Angola, However, I need the police clearance certificate from Angola for Australia visa.

Anyone has any idea, how to get the police clearance certificate from Angola. please advice if anyone knows any agency who can help me.

Thank you

@VictorVamp You can contact the Angola embassy

Brother i want to know how you got an opportunity for Australia from Angola

Dear Brother,

The Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued by The Embassy of India, Luanda, to all Indians in person who is currently employed and staying in Angola by paying a nominal fee of USD 20.  There are no Agents operating in Angola as this is a direct submission by the candidate only. While applying you need to carry your Original Passport, Photograph, and Identity Card of your Company showing that you are employed with the Company.

As I know, The Government of Angola will not issue any PCC for Indians. While I was employed in Angola (2017) I secured the PCC through the Indian Embassy directly for obtaining my Angola Employment Visa.

@Leonard Thomas

thank you so much for your reply. However, Indian embassy issue the pcc for India. That is what given on the website. As I worked in Angola, I need it from Angolan government. From SIAC talatona. Please let me know if you have any information about it.

@deepakp201525 you need to clear some exams. I am in healthcare going for fellowship.

@deepakp201525 thank you for the reply Mr. Deepak. I appreciate it.

Hi. I need police clearance certificate from Angola. I am in Vietnam now. Show me how to get it? Thanks so much

@VictorVamp do you get police clearance certificate Angola yet?