Family reunification

Hello everyone, Anyone filed in march ? Any updates

@Abena ne Hi there, I filed on March 16th. On May 8th my application appeared on the IBZ website with as "pending in progress"

@Abena ne Hi there, I filed on March 16th. On May 8th my application appeared on the IBZ website with as "pending in progress"
-@mcdylan18

Hi there ,when was is it sent to brussels , mine hasnt been sent yet but it says is under process at vac when i track on vfs

Anyone applied in febuary march got thier visas approved ? Kindly share your timeline.

@Abena ne hi I applied on February and on April 4th it was registered on dofi, and asked for pending documents on May 25th,, status is " in treatment "

@sherinmaryjoy i applied i march and till today never heard anything , i dont even know if it has been sent to brussels or not , am soo confused

@sherinmaryjoy Hi, when in February did u apply?

@Abena ne Have you tried tracking it on https://infovisa.ibz.be/InfovisaNl.aspx if it shows there it's been send to Brussels

@Abena ne Applied on 9th Feb, uploaded on website on 25th April, visa approved on 3rd May and Visa recieved from embassy on 19th May.

@Iz.Ali yours took about 3 months , congratulations 

@netvirpret101 i dont have the  numbers to track on the site you sent

@Abena ne

I have seen in this forum, for someone it Will be registered on dofi after 15 weeks and within. 2 weeks they will get the approval..Hope for the best

@netvirpret101

Feb 24th

@sherinmaryjoy oh wow , i'm hoping for the best dear , thank you

@Abena ne

Visa status showing Accord today

@Abena ne
Visa status showing Accord today
-@sherinmaryjoy

Congrats !

@Aneesh

Thank you 🙏

@sherinmaryjoy awww congratulations dear

@Abena ne

Thank you 😊

@sherinmaryjoy Congratulations!!

@Abena ne I have filed on 3rd March for my dependents and still my application current status is "In behandeling" and waiting for approval.

@mrsalamonraja i filed in march and till today i never heard anything from the embassy in abidjan nor vfs 12weeks and nothing am so frustrated , i dont even know if my file is sent to brussels or not , is just quiet

@Abena ne No worries, I was also in the same situation but later I knew, mostly all dependent application it will take 4 to 5 months (I checked with all other my friends, who processed dependent visa). Sometimes it will take time to update the status in website.

hope you received a holding letter from Belgium embassy, after applied in few weeks. you can ask them the status of your application by sending email.

@mrsalamonraja  no i didnt receive any letter from the belgium embassy in abidjan , the only email i got was on the exact day i submitted my file at vfs  and the lady said the embassy will get back to me when a decision is made then i came on this  forum and saw visa d applications are sent to brussels , now am 12 weeks since i applied and i havent heard anything wheather my application is been sent or not , is quite and when i track from the reference number on the receipts it says application processing at vac

@Iz.Ali congratulations 🎉👏

@mcdylan18 please is there any updates on yours ? Am a day after you

@mrsalamonraja hello please any updates on yours ?

Hi everyone am currently in 13th weeks since my submission and still dont know if my application is sent to brussel or not , it has been very quite 🤕

@Abena ne Hi, I also applied in March, 12 weeks now and still nothing. Just keep hope. It will come. Last I saw people who applied in mid February getting results.

@netvirpret101 okay am going to keep hope and hoping for a positive results , i will keep you updated if there is any change

Hi everyone am currently in 13th weeks since my submission and still dont know if my application is sent to brussel or not , it has been very quite 🤕
-@Abena ne

What you need to do is to mail the submission center (VFS)where you submitted and also the Belgium immigration (infodesk@ibz.fgov.be). You will need to quote your full name on the visa D application, your passport number, your VFS submission reference number and lastly the date you submitted. Inform them that you read on the site that a different tracking number is always issued to applicants when their application had been sent to Belgium and that you have gotten none and this is the 13th week since your submission. They will mail you back with the number and link to track your visa

-@Abena ne
What you need to do is to mail the submission center (VFS)where you submitted and also the Belgium immigration (infodesk@ibz.fgov.be). You will need to quote your full name on the visa D application, your passport number, your VFS submission reference number and lastly the date you submitted. Inform them that you read on the site that a different tracking number is always issued to applicants when their application had been sent to Belgium and that you have gotten none and this is the 13th week since your submission. They will mail you back with the number and link to track your visa
-@Spencer Gee Gold

This was what I did with mine and it worked, I submitted on the 28th of February and my application was sent to Belgium by March 7th, got registered on dofi.ibz on May 2nd and has been “In treatment “ ever since. So judging with when you have submitted, your application is already at the FPS Home Affairs in Belgium but you just haven't been provided with your tracking number. Endeavor to mail them like I advised and you will see that it will be sent to you

@Spencer Gee Gold hey okay i already wrote to them and no response

@Spencer Gee Gold hey okay i already wrote to them and no response
-@Abena ne

In that case, all you can do is wait patiently and keep being positive in your thoughts. All will be well

@Spencer Gee Gold okay thanks for the adivse

-@Abena ne

You are welcome

-@Abena ne
You are welcome
-@Spencer Gee Gold

And yours ? You said earlier you applied 28th ?

-@Abena ne
You are welcome
-@Spencer Gee Gold
And yours ? You said earlier you applied 28th ?
-@Abena ne

Yes I applied on the 28th of February,….got registered on the ibz.dofi site on May 2nd and it has been in treatment ever since.

@Spencer Gee Gold okay yours should be on the way i guess

Dears , so nobody from march who applied for visa d got any updates yet ? Next month is big holidays in belgium 🤕