Looking for a long lost friend Lotta “Hallegren

I've been searching for my long lost friend from my childhood, her name is Lotta “Hilligren” is how I remember it, but I was a kid, so spelling is likely off. She lived in Raleigh, NC, in USA in late 1970's. Her Mother's name is Anita. Her birthday is the 8th of June, 1972. (Or close to that date). She loved fashion. She moved back to Sweden in 1980s. I have photos of our joint birthday party.

I don't know how to attach a photo. My name is kristin Snyder kash

my mom's name is Ann Snyder.

would love tips on how to find her!  Please.

I may help you. It's a difficult task... I'm born 1972 as well. I've lived in Sweden all my life. Many people with the name Lotta has the name Charlotte. For the surname, it may change as people get married.

Did you look at Facebook?

There is a public register of all habitants in Sweden. I'm sure she's listed there, but then again, it's the name...!

There is a "class mates" school page where people are listed based on town and school as they have attended.

I'm sure it's possible to find her... but some digging is required! :-)

I try to send you a PM in this forum.

@jakobk still searching for my friend.  Her moms name is Anita. I still don't know how to spell her last name. I pronounced it Hill-a-grin. But I was a kid, so who knows.  I was hoping having her birthdate would help.  June 8, 1972. Any other ideas on how to find her.  She was an amazing fashion artist.

Hello! Anita is a very common name... and the last name could be Hillgren.https://www.hitta.se/anita+linnea+hillgren+grandert/norrt%C3%A4lje/person/xWj51ouuEa?vad=Anita%20Linnea%20Hillgren%20Grandert%2C%20Orrv%C3%A4gen%20Norrt%C3%A4ljeThis woman could very well be her mother... At least the name fit the description. The woman is a pensionare and that's a require ment as well, for a parent to a person born in 1972! :-) I'm born august 28, 1972 myself.The woman is living with the man with a different last name. It's common in Sweden. Anything could happen. Maybe they got divorced and the mother found a new man. Maybe he died? They could be married but choose not to change name. It's all speculation!!But name and age could fit with the description you write to me!The address is in the Stockholm area, but these tings can change as well!

Links do not work in this forum. Write to me jakob at syscare.se  ... replace  the errors in the e-mail address so the address will be correct written! :-)

Connect with me in Facebook. My name is Jakob Krabbe. Same photo as in this forum.

@jakobk sorry to jump in..i had a post up here before looking for a long lost Swedish friend called Kristina Olli could you search for her? I don't know how to do it from Ireland. She lived here from about 2002 until 2019. She used to go back to visit her mum regularly enough- she said her mum had been on a gardening programme in Sweden a few times as it was such an impressive garden (think her mum had worked in education and was in her 90s then) she had a sister working in banking but after that i don't know. She had cancer before leaving Ireland and went back for support to Sweden, i would love to know how she is, Thanks

@eiliskk There are two persons in Sweden that fit the description. One person living in Stockholm, or in that area, one person living in the western part, not that far from the Norwegian border. It would be easy to find these persons and ask! Also, if you know the age, about, then maybe it't easy to exclude and limit the options... so to speak!

Thank you.  Thank you thank you. I added you to Facebook.

@jakobk thank you.. I actually do not know what part of Sweden she would be in.. She would be late 40s now.. Possibly 50

@jakobk hi are you still on here??