INDONESIAN IN SWEDEN

Is there any Indonesian In sweden?? Let's Introduce Your self here.

I am Christa Living in Varberg with My British Husband.

Nice to meet you here.

Aba kaber😊. But I am Pakistani.  Welcome to Sweden. I am also very new in this country.
Thank you and best regards
Sajid

Christa Merry Snape wrote:

Nice to meet you here.

halo christa.... udah lama di varberg??wah asik ya menjalin hubungan lintas bangsa
gw dari surabaya, sekarang di motala,gileee seruu abis ini negara
biasa sholat maghrib jam 6 eh di sini bisa sampe stgh10
cewek di sini cantik-cantik ya

just visiting old friends
almost 3 - 4 times a year here
but I started to fall in love since 2014 with this country

creativauz wrote:
Christa Merry Snape wrote:

Nice to meet you here.

halo christa.... udah lama di varberg??wah asik ya menjalin hubungan lintas bangsa
gw dari surabaya,

#

This section of the forum is English language only; please use only English so all members can understand your posts.

Hello
Nice to meet you here.. But you better speak english as the other can also read and join the convo. Thank you have a great day.
Cheers 😊

Hi Veoveronika > you are already on a social network for expatriates. You can find here Indonesian staying in Sweden.

Hello Veronika...

Nice to meet you I'm living in varberg at the moment, and i will move to gothenberg in about A week. I'm from Malang Btw

I will move last week of this month. Who is your friend in gtb may i know it?

Hiii my name fitriya from Indonesia live in vänersborg with my Swedish boyfriend, nice to meet you all  :D

Fitriyaningsih wrote:

Hiii my name fitriya from Indonesia live in vänersborg with my Swedish boyfriend, nice to meet you all  :D

Hello Fitriya welcome to Sweden. How long time you been here?

Thank you 😁 I'm very new here, just arrived last Saturday. How long you been here?

Hi nice to meet you, I just arrived last Saturday, end of may I will back to bali, how long you been here? Did you live in götebourg? Maybe we can meet sometimes if you like 😁

Fitriyaningsih wrote:

Thank you 😁 I'm very new here, just arrived last Saturday. How long you been here?

Wow nice. Welcome to Sweden Fitri.. 🤗 i just moved to Gothenberg from Varberg. I'm here since July 2017. 😊 if you have whatsapp you can get in touch with me **** I'm using Indonesian number still.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Wow nice, thank you so much will text you soon,  :D

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi veo yes sure will ask her  ;)

Halohalo .  Im fron indonesia as well. And im living in lund now .nice to meet you 😘

Nuy muliawati wrote:

Halohalo .  Im fron indonesia as well. And im living in lund now .nice to meet you 😘

Hello Nuy, Welcome board. :) Nice to know you here.

Hi hi Nuy, nice to meet you

How i can get you girls contact ? maybe we can meet in future 😊

Hiiii... my name is fannie. Im from indonesia too and living in landskrona now. Nice to meet you 😊

Fannie liadita wrote:

Hiiii... my name is fannie. Im from indonesia too and living in landskrona now. Nice to meet you 😊

Nice to meet you too Fanie. 🤗🤗 Welcome to Sweden yaaaak.. Enjoy life.

Thank you 🤗🤗
Maybe sometimes we can meet up christy. How can i get your contact?

Ok cek your inbox ya

Hi is there any job vacancy in stockholm for Indonesian or at least Asian girl ? I'm from Jakarta & my boyfriend originally (also working & stay) in Stockholm. I really wanna move there. Currently I'm working in an IT Company & been placed at The Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia as a verificator of the certificate of origin

sasya.indonesia wrote:

Hi is there any job vacancy in stockholm for Indonesian or at least Asian girl ? I'm from Jakarta & my boyfriend originally (also working & stay) in Stockholm. I really wanna move there. Currently I'm working in an IT Company & been placed at The Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia as a verificator of the certificate of origin

Hey sasya. As long as you can speak swedish it would be so easy to find a job. But it is still possible to find a job with English language. And good luck.

can u send me a link to find job vacancies in Sweden beside this site ?! thanks

sasya.indonesia wrote:

can u send me a link to find job vacancies in Sweden beside this site ?! thanks

You can find many from linkedin. Anyway do you have permit to work to Sweden?

Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
sasya.indonesia wrote:

Hello sasya.. Sorry to say. But it's almost impossible if you don't get any permit in sweden. These all Indonesia in Sweden has already stay in live in sweden and we already spoke on a whatsapp group and we already knew and talk alot about how they get their permissions and how they're struggled to get it to be here.  You need permission first dear. Good luck.

Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
sasya.indonesia wrote:

Hey Sasya,Just to remind that the moderator deleted your recent reply because they only except in English post, Thanks.

can u invite me on the whatsapp group ? my number is *** so I have to moved first with my swede boyfriend who live in stockholm ya ?!

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
sasya.indonesia wrote:

can u invite me on the whatsapp group ? my number is *** so I have to moved first with my swede boyfriend who live in stockholm ya ?!

Hey sasya.. You can send me your number by inbox 🤗. BR

Hi,
Lemme introduce myself,
I'm Avi from Indonesia, this month i will fly to Sweden and will stay in Gothenburg for a year.
Is there any Indonesian people who live in Gothenburg, would love to meet Indonesian people and have fika together :)
Looking forward to see you,

Regards,
Avi

Avyanggiya wrote:

Hi,
Lemme introduce myself,
I'm Avi from Indonesia, this month i will fly to Sweden and will stay in Gothenburg for a year.
Is there any Indonesian people who live in Gothenburg, would love to meet Indonesian people and have fika together :)
Looking forward to see you,

Regards,
Avi

Hello Avy.. Nice to meet you and glad you live in gothenburg.. I am in gothenberg as well.. 😂 😂 lets meet up. Inbox your WhatsApp number please.. 😂

hii i'm new member here..i'm from Indonesia ,living in Lund,, :)

thatha wrote:

hii i'm new member here..i'm from Indonesia ,living in Lund,, :)

Hello thatha welcome to sweden. I think Nuy lives in lund as well.. 😂

hi christa  :) nice to meet you,,and how i can get your contact  girls? or there's any whatsapp group for indonesian ?

thatha wrote:

hi christa  :) nice to meet you,,and how i can get your contact  girls? or there's any whatsapp group for indonesian ?

Yes we have. By inbox okay??