Trying to find old friend in Sweden Kristina O

Hi i am trying to find an old friend of mine Kristina O from Sweden. She lived in Kilkenny Ireland in the 2000s and worked originally in archeology and then onto health food shops before setting her own up in Waterford. She dated Luca an Italian guy for few years. Then she moved to Dublin and bought an apartment but sold it about 8 years ago and went back to Sweden but we lost touch then.

I dont know what part of Sweden she was from but she said that her mum who was in her 90s then was an avid gardener and had been on tv programmes displaying their garden. Kristina would be roughly 50 now. I would love to get in touch again if anyone knows. She was never interested in social media and stuff like that so i've drawn a blank at everything that end.

Many Thanks

Eilís

Hello Eilís,

Welcome on board !

Maybe try to look for her on social media even though she didn't have any interest for these, or family members with the same surname.

Also, try posting an advert in the Testimonies, lost items, missing people in Sweden section of the website. You might get some more views.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello,I'm trying to find William,19 years old.His parents are Ana and Olof please help me locate him they are somewhere in sweden.thank you

Hello everyone,

Please post an advert in the Testimonies, lost items, missing people in Sweden of the website. For privacy I would suggest that you share names and other personal details in private. We don't know whether these people want to be found or would appreciate their names being published here.

Thank you

Bhavna