Properties between Sabancy and Isla Aguada

I own 2 properties along this stretch of beach between Isla Aguada and Sabancuy.

The other day I seen an advertisement for land sale from a company in Mexico

showing an area of properties along this beach for sale. They had a map detailing where the properties are.

The area that the map detailed included the area of my properties.

I have emailed them with no response.

Be careful when buying in this area.  Hotels are moving in and the prices have increased a lot. There will be a lot of scams starting up.

[link moderated] is the only secure project

to buy pristine high-quality beachfront land at still affordable prices, with a zero down payment. Playa Mundo Maya is a unique project that offers sellers financing in the beach area of Isla Aguada to Sabancuy. Land Plots have a clean title and are correctly subdivided. The beach quality is the best and it can be compared to Tulum or Playa Del Carmen beaches.

Are is growing to be the next holiday hotspot in Yucatan, and land prices are scheduled to increase due to the Tren Maya Railway project 2024. Also demand for the waterfront lots will increase when the ecological boutique hotel zone is ready.

The project is called Playa Mundo Maya, Google it

@Attfield1

Foreigners cannot own land within 100 km of a land border or within 50 km of a water border (Pacific ocean, Gulf of California and Gulf of Mexico. )  One way is through a "Deed of trust" through a MX bank.

Personally, I would not invest any more funds, unless you are in MX. I would exercise due diligence. The fact that the reality company has your lots available for sale through a public offering is a red flag.

Foreigners can open Mexican corporations and buy beachfront land with it.

@First Last

I have purchased several oceanfront lots during the 20 years from The GPS Group which is the original owner of the Playa Mundo Maya project and the huge land parcel of a 14km long stretch of beach, the land is titled and subdivided into smaller lots. GPS Group is not a traditional reality company, they are the land OWNERS.

They have slowly sold 95% of their lots in this coastal paradise during the last 20 years, they are a very respected and inexperienced Hotel and Land development investment company in Mexico and the Caribbean area.

The growing interest in the Isla Aguada and Playa Mundo Maya area has been boosted by Tren Maya and the nomination of Isla Aguada in Top Holiday Hot Spots in the government tourism booster program: "Pueblo Magico". Tourism has been growing over 100% year to year from 2021 to 2023.

Land prices in the area are still very low, but they will skyrocket during the next few years during the (ecological) development as has happened in the rest of the coastal areas of the Yucatan Peninsula already built for tourism, the beachfront land price has increased over 7000% in Tulum, Playa Del Carmen and Cancun, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, etc in last 15 years, and the same will happen in Playa Mundo Maya.

GPS Group is offering unique owner financing (seller financing) for land buyers, you can pay them out with monthly payments, usually without a down payment, very low annual interest, and flexible (negotiable) terms.

If you want to see the presentation of Playa Mundo Maya, contact them at [link moderated], and look at their website www.playamundomaya.com, and see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX3Z57ToSoQ