Help finding an apartment or house to rent Playas De Tijuana

I'm looking for a 1 to 2 bedroom furnished apartment or house to rent in Playas De Tijuana - if you have any tips on a place that's available now or in the near future, please let me know.  Mucho gracias, Richard

Hi , we are going to Ensenada in same boat as you ! NOTHING! All the rental agents , real estate agents nothing under a couple of grand a month. Then on a Facebook site a suggestion to use air b&b as a contact start . It worked perfectly! Rent short term talk to people who own the property on that site find a very reasonable long term rental! Good luck!

I've stayed in a couple of Airbnb's in Playas De Tijuana recently and really like the area. I did talk to a predator realtor that quoted $1,750 for a small 2 bedroom which I believe is 3x the market price. I'm looking for a 3-month lease to be certain I want to live there for the long term and to make sure the local internet is reliable to run my business.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Finding a furnished apartment for that short of time will be difficult. there are a couple of places on Paseo Playas de Tijuana. they have like small studios or rooms they rent weekly or monthly. you might try there. Look in The frontera newspaper under classifieds they are advertised there. One of these  places is next to or close to Tacos El Frances.