Question on housesitting

Is housesitting an option in mexico?  It seems to me there would be lots of people who would want/need somebody  to housesit for them.., to take care of the house amf to make it look lived in, and to keep   the bad elements away.

ideas or comments?!

trustedhousesitters.com !!!!worldwide..

@wgregg12354

San Felipe Baja California has a huge need for this. Especially in the summer months all the snow birds go back North to avoid the hot weather.

I have done some for just a free place to live for awhile in a nice house and sometimes have even been paid to stay in the house when it involved chores or taking care of animals.

If you are interested the best place to get in touch with the San Felipe area specifically would be with the English speaking Facebook groups. San Felipe chatter is one and yyou can find others as well.

Thank you

Hello there, I have a one month house sitting job if you would like starting May 15th in a very friendly completely safe community near San Miguel de Allende.  If you are interested you can contact me at ***  Thank you wgregg12354

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct