New members of the Senegal forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Senegal forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Senegal if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi

My name is Manir Malami Ibrahim from Nigeria currently in Algeria want move to Senegal

@muniribrahim09

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to read the Living in Senegal guide for expats and to open a new topic on the Senegal forum should you have questions for our members.

All the best

Bhavna

Evening All

I try enter before then i panic1f600.svg

Anyway i am on the move searching for  places to rent for business ,bakery and clothing business.

From Cap skiring side.

@doritapillay78

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your ads accordingly in the Classifieds or the Housing section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

So new to this so on my side im searxhing for rental location for business

I m Vlad. from Canada. russian . 42 years old. Looking to buy small hotel in Senegal end move in

@Bhavna kindly share ur whatapp.number as my cousin she is comming on 8th may need help.in.finding rental property

@Chno98

Hello and welcome !

Request that she creates an advert in the Housing in Senegal section. She will surely find something.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks

Hello i currently live in Senegal and i'll be glad to answer any of your questions related to tje country