Good marketing for online business

Does anyone know of a good marketing company or tools in brazil for an online business here.

My wife has an online store but I am not sure about good pricing here for marketing.

It is a small store so no need for anything expensive.

She sells kids clothing

@Canforbra In preparation for my long-awaited You Tube Channel I did look that up and found a Brazilian Chap on Fiverr.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg

About 12 years ago I did retain a good company in Recife to launch an online business for me - including websites, branding, marketing, store design, signage, office layout, notepaper, etc, etc. At that time they cost about R$20k, so this may be not what you are looking for, but they were very good....

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please create your CV in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

yea online stores. thats tax on tax on tax and logistics. Then if lets say you do open it. there is state tax for where its going that needs to be included as a form of a vat(vat being used as an example) else correrios will put the cost on the client and they will refuse then your stuck with the bill lol

There is alot of research you want to do before hosting an online store, ideally your going to want to find someone whos already doing it who you can trust wont steal any ideas you have and see what information they can provide on it.

but you are competing with magazine lu, casa bahia, pernambucans, amazon, kabum, aliexpress. Now that last one and other shops covered under brics trade is normally quite more inexpensive than most and used more frequently then the first ones mentioned.

@Mikeflanagan

She is already registered as a drop shipper the company makes the clothing here in brazil.

They built he site and can do marketing as well. However, we might be looking for cheaper marketing options. I will need to get their marketing information and then I can determine what is best.