Tiba Rose Hurghada, Egypt

Hi there
If your going to be a neibour of mine in this new development, lets get in touch -
cerinternational@aol.com
0044 1872 274227
01872 274227
I live in Cornwall.
Thx
Jonny
:)

yes i am what floor are you

Yes, just bought, next week sign the contract :D

Hi what floor are you on and what have you got i have a one bed on the ground floor also I am over until Tuesday

Jonnyace wrote:

Hi there
If your going to be a neibour of mine in this new development, lets get in touch -
cerinternational@aol.com
0044 1872 274227
01872 274227
I live in Cornwall.
Thx
Jonny
:)

I have talked to you on the telephone and I think you got confused where rose is and what you want to purchase

I am over in Hurghada staying at my 1st apartment in tiba heights and visited rose 4 times in the last week things are moving ahead from when I was last over in January but there is an issue in the area with 4th floor the army will not let them build to that level on all the builds in the area

Hi, I bought apartment on 3th floor, 2 bedroom (no 60)
Monday evening I arrive in Hurghada.

if you fancy a chat and look around rose will be good to get to know you also there is a better forum i have photos of rose on look it up Web World Property Forum

Elma72 wrote:

Hi, I bought apartment on 3th floor, 2 bedroom (no 60)
Monday evening I arrive in Hurghada.

you are at the wrong end you want to be it the side with a sea view and i am in 10 on the ground floor

No not at the wrong end, we have sea view from bedroom balcony and mountain/desert view from other.

Elma72 wrote:

No not at the wrong end, we have sea view from bedroom balcony and mountain/desert view from other.

its not the desert its a army base and a Minefield and yes can look at the sea but if you was on the end i am on its looking out to sea there is a difference

I know, I see it few times. 3 weeks ago I was there and took the decision for apartment 60.
The one you mean is sold and the man who bought only rent it out.
But I like no 60

Elma72 wrote:

I know, I see it few times. 3 weeks ago I was there and took the decision for apartment 60.
The one you mean is sold and the man who bought only rent it out.
But I like no 60

ok i understand just wanted to let you know what you are going for your side also has the sun all day what is a good thing and a bad thing as in the summer gets very hot and will want to stay cool

called at rose today and the owner of the villa was moving out i asked him why and was told has sold it and will be knocked down and they are building a 4 story apartment block on the land so will spoil the sea view on that side of the building

Elma72 wrote:

yes had a look at your apartment yesterday and the view is ok and now they are building a 4 story building on my side its a better option

momoforeva wrote:

i just bought mine

what floor and apartment

momoforeva wrote:

2nd floor no 20

number

20 is a studio apartment on the 1st floor