Introduction, help and friendship....

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone currently in Cairo. I hope to be living/working in there soon but haven't a clue where to start! So if anyone is up for helping it would be much appreciated.
I have a rough idea what areas I would like to live in and jobwise I'm up for anything... I have experience in management and really want to do some volunteering... but also I would just like to build on friendships with foreigners or Egyptians already in Cairo.
If your interested in helping out then please inbox me.
Thanks! :D

welcome any time chimaa :)
whats the story of that name by the way? it doesnt sound like ur real one ;)

Hello back Chimaa,

Nice to have you here, my guess everybody would be glad to help you in any kind of questions. Hope to have you in Cairo soon.

thanks guys :D
no its not my real name, an egyptian friend of mine calls me Chaimaa... but i cannot correct it on here now! lol :S

Hi,

As explained before...., if intersted in visiting Egypt and live in CAIRO, you need to secure your living cost and its not high, realt it is modest comparing with many countries specialy EU.

Other wise finding job first, after you can  move to better or nice job.

Regarding the charity activities, I can help by presenting you to some NGO, NPO Associations, before coming.

Recommending your cv depends on your carreer and willings.

For furter information send an e mail.

Good luck.

IMIG

Hello All,

I think ur real name is better that Chaimaa

Hello,
I am from Spain and I am going to live to Egypt in July and August.
Hugs!

Welcome MOSS to Egypt as in August will be the holy month Ramadan and it's really nice time there

Hi chimaa,there are avilable vacancies as a call center agent for technical support or customer care for one of the leading mobile operators in UK located here in Egypt. If u r interested in such a thing,i can refer ur Cv tp our HR department.

Thanks
&B.R.

Hello. Just joined but I'm not new here in Egypt I'm so happy to find a friendly, English speaking group that I can relate to. I just realized I still need to know more about Egypt - staying at home is not fun.
Thank you for having me.

Egypt is a wonderful country, the people here are so friendly sometime they are misunderstood..... you just need to reed about Egypt history and Egypt today online or u can find any book about that.... best of luck

welcome anytime lozano

the american people is so great

hola moss:
Como estas?
Soy estudiante de espanol este ano, estudio espanol much para conversar perfectamente con la gente que habla espanol... quiero hablar contigo sobre la vida en Egypto.... Vale?

Hi there whose name is not Chimaa :D,
Hope this finds you well.
So how is Cairo treating you?
Cairo is an amazing place only if you know where to go and what to do.
There are places where expats like to live in like Maadi and Zamalek areas.
If you would like any info, write back.
N.B Egypt is exciting. Try Safari in winter. Aswan and Luxor are amazing in winter too. Diving and snorkeling are great in Sharm el sheik.

Welcome to Egypt,
first you have to decide where you want live in Egypt,
second which career you want to find job
and I  hope you good luck and enjoy your stay in Egypt
for any inquiry or help don't hesitate to contact me
Have nice day

hey how are you?
i`m here if you seeking for help or friendship