Girlfriend/wife wanted

Hey folks,

Anyone know of any bored girlfriends/wives who are looking for something to do during the day (I assume the single women here are already working). Am looking for an admin assistant/office person to do bills, filing etc at the office in Bin Ashour, part time or full time either is fine, English skills are a must (hence asking on this forum). Get to work with cool people from all over the world, everyone is super friendly, free arabic lessons, benefits etc. Send me a personal message if interested or know of anyone.

Thanks

Theiman wrote:

Hey folks,

Anyone know of any bored girlfriends/wives who are looking for something to do during the day (I assume the single women here are already working). Am looking for an admin assistant/office person to do bills, filing etc at the office in Bin Ashour, part time or full time either is fine, English skills are a must (hence asking on this forum). Get to work with cool people from all over the world, everyone is super friendly, free arabic lessons, benefits etc. Send me a personal message if interested or know of anyone.

Thanks

Thread title sure to draw interest right enough :lol: Might know of someone available about March, part time though only.

sure did brought attention.... how much would the salary be??

Thanks!