Living in Lybia

Hi!

Hi'm looking for people who are living in Lybia. I heard that there are places in the desert called "compounds" where a lot of foreign people are living. I wonder if those compounds are just for the staff of the oil and gaz companies and what's life like there. Does anyone know somebody who is living over there?

Thanx!

Lynn

I too am looking for information re: life in lybia. My husband is contemplating a transfer there. We have 2 small children (5 & 2) and I am anxious about the possible move (we're presently in Calgary, Canada). Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Hi, I am Elena. Soon I am moving to Lybia with my man. I already red somethings about Lybia, mostly from turistic webpages. Here is some informations
http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/ … ice/Libya,
what can help you to have general view - where you are going and what to expect and not to expect from this country. I know in this pages looks like Lybia is horror country. But I spoke with my friend, she lived there for 10 years and she said for me that half what is writted in this page in like that and other half is not so dramatic.

Sorry, I didnŽt put my attention on year, when discussion started, so I guess you are now in Lybia, so - tell me please, how life in going on there. Thank you