GAMCA medical expiry regarding

As per my knowledge, After VISA stamping there will be 90 days period someone can enter to KSA. But suppose, if GAMCA medical report is having only 15 days validity and VISA stamped only before 15 days of expiry of GAMCA medical than what will happen if he cannot enter within 15 days ? Need to do medical again or what will be the procedure? Any support please. Case is specially for India.

ikram1979 wrote:

As per my knowledge, After VISA stamping there will be 90 days period someone can enter to KSA. But suppose, if GAMCA medical report is having only 15 days validity and VISA stamped only before 15 days of expiry of GAMCA medical than what will happen if he cannot enter within 15 days ? Need to do medical again or what will be the procedure? Any support please. Case is specially for India.

Visa is endorsed based on valid medical report and it has a 90 days validity after endorsement to enter.

If visa is not endorsed within 15 days of medical report he has to redo medical I think, the travel agent will guide you clearly.

Gamka medical test report for how long is valid please reply

3month

90 days. GAMCA expiry only matters before visa is stamped (it is a requirement of the visa that the report is valid when the application is submitted). Once it is stamped, you can enter anytime within 90 days and do the medical inside Saudi.

@XTang let's say my Gamca expire after applying for Visa where my file submitted when Gamca was valid... Will they accept that Gamca test??

90 days. GAMCA expiry only matters before visa is stamped (it is a requirement of the visa that the report is valid when the application is submitted). Once it is stamped, you can enter anytime within 90 days and do the medical inside Saudi.
-@XTang

Let's say my Gamca expire after applying for Visa in embassy.. Will they stamp visa if my Gamca expire after applying for visa in their office...

I submitted file for visa on 25/06 but my Gamca expire on 23/07 and file still in embassy as I submitted file before expiry of Gamca will they still accept that Gamca??

ikram1979 wrote:As per my knowledge, After VISA stamping there will be 90 days period someone can enter to KSA. But suppose, if GAMCA medical report is having only 15 days validity and VISA stamped only before 15 days of expiry of GAMCA medical than what will happen if he cannot enter within 15 days ? Need to do medical again or what will be the procedure? Any support please. Case is specially for India.

Visa is endorsed based on valid medical report and it has a 90 days validity after endorsement to enter.

If visa is not endorsed within 15 days of medical report he has to redo medical I think, the travel agent will guide you clearly.
-@mailmeksyed

Let's say I submitted file for visa on 25/06 and my Gamca expire on 23/07 if no visa stamped with in Gamca validity period but as I submitted file before expiry will they accept that expired Gamca that expired with in their custody and their delay??