Approved-Pending Employee Transfer Completion

Hi, Greetings,

As I was received the offer from new company and I accepted, after 2 days the status was changed as I can see now my current status on Qiwa is

"Approved-pending employee transfer completion"
I think it is automatically approved due to not any valid contract with current employer.

But In Employee transfer section It showing
"Pending notice period completion"

Since I don't have any valid contract on Qiwa and GOSI as well, so I'm not sure why notice period Triggered automatically for 3 months in Qiwa ?.

As my status is "Approved-pending employee transfer completion"
so I asked my new employer to pay the fees and complete the transfer, but they said first you have to take the full approval and finish the notice period in Qiwa.

As I was submit the resign and almost 2 months notice period through email to my current employer and it was accepted. but now after 2 months they changed the mind and not agree to give transfer playing.

So do I still have to take the approval from the current employer ? as there is no valid contract on Qiwa Or GOSI, even the written contract in hard form is already expired around 5 months ago.

As now current employer is not agree and they said we will give you the final exit etc.

any one can advice help in this.
Thanks

@Guest3425  hi bro i face same situation please tel me what you experience so i can get answer i hope u can understand my situation.i hope u get success.tnx.

Hi, Greetings,

As I was received the offer from new company and I accepted, after 2 days the status was changed as I can see now my current status on Qiwa is

"Approved-pending employee transfer completion"
I think it is automatically approved due to not any valid contract with current employer.

But In Employee transfer section It showing
"Pending notice period completion"

Since I don't have any valid contract on Qiwa and GOSI as well, so I'm not sure why notice period Triggered automatically for 3 months in Qiwa ?.

As my status is "Approved-pending employee transfer completion"
so I asked my new employer to pay the fees and complete the transfer, but they said first you have to take the full approval and finish the notice period in Qiwa.

As I was submit the resign and almost 2 months notice period through email to my current employer and it was accepted. but now after 2 months they changed the mind and not agree to give transfer playing.

So do I still have to take the approval from the current employer ? as there is no valid contract on Qiwa Or GOSI, even the written contract in hard form is already expired around 5 months ago.

As now current employer is not agree and they said we will give you the final exit etc.

any one can advice help in this.
Thanks
-@Guest3425

Bro please reply me because u already face it so wt hapen to u.i am faceing same problem.tnx.

Hello Sajjad Haider59,

Please note that this member is no longer on the website. I suggest. that you open your own thread on the forum so that active members may help you.

All the best

Bhavna

Bro if ur new employer change mind so u cnt do anything. For new offer again u hv to wait notice period . Current employer can gv final exit sure i also got right now.

And sorry bro that offer continue do not worry abt that just complete it no need aproval its continue just be carefull by final exit after that what situation i dnt know. I thought ur new employer change mind current cant do anything his last attack final exit. Just get a car on ur name so he cnt give u final exit.

Visit the MoL and raise complaint and request for auto transfer of sponsorship to new employer. MoL will create a 60 to 90 days notice period for your transfer within which period the old employer will be either forced to give you transfer or if he places Final exit. If old employer places Final exit, this would indicate to the MoL that your old employer doesn't want your service anymore and accordingly MoL will automatically transfer your sponsorship to the new employer.

Hi, its the same for me. The 2000sar fee was already paid by my new employer, the status now is "Approved - Pending Employee Transfer Completion" then there is 60 days notice period but there is also an Expiry date which is dated on the end of my contract. Can someone please explain me this. Thank you

@Jadeed Mohammed  really if the current employer will not allowed you to transfer or give final exit ? The ministry of labor will transfer  you automatically?if you already have 90 days notice period.. is this true?

@charlieowano21 i am facing same problem

@Jadeed Mohammed i facing same problem..i have ongoing transfer pending notice period of completion and my old employer give me final exit.. is my transfer after 90days will success or no? Thanks for reply

@Jadeed Mohammed hello is this really sure?,

@charlieowano21 is this true?

Hello i have the same situation my transfer is showing pendiyfor notice period completion and my current employer is notbwilling to resuce the days instead he wants to issue me exit re entry is it possible ?

Good day,I am also facing the same issue,in my qiwa portal,it seems like approved, pending for employee transfer completion through absher by new employer,but my new employer is not responding,so I can cancel the transfer request and proceed with another company

@pramadha r Yes after 15 deys

@Sajjad Haider59 hi bro now also im facing same what happen to you now your status?

my current job showing new emoloyer but in qiwa approved:pending emoloyee transer completion . anyone suggest me what is the problem

I am facing issue that my qiwa portal showing only pending for employee transfer completion but my new employer did not receive any request on muqeem? how much time it will take to receive request on muqeem and moreover is that mean i have to check with my current employer ?

Solved now? @jehanzaibjamil

@Sajjad Haider59 im facing same issue did your transfer done or no?

hello

I am facing same situation and automatically 90 days notice period appear  but my current company said i have to serve at least one month notice period after that they will release me but still my HR not yet updated. as my notice period as per company will finish on 07 april 2024 and after that there is eid holidays so what will happend i don't know and also i want to ask during this notice period time can i go to vaction and during vacation can i get transfer.

please suggest me what i will do.