PENDING NIC APPROVAL IN QIWA CHANGE PROFESSION

Hi guys. we requested QIWA PROFESSION CHANGE last August 3.
Here's the timeline:

Aug. 3 - Requested in QIWA and Approved in my QIWA account
Aug. 8 - We paid. I received  MOI-Jawazat mail and SMS that my profession is changed. We checked in MUQEEM, ABSHER, TAWAKKALNA, my new profession appears already.
Aug. 11 - In my QIWA account is still appears " PENDING FOR NIC APPROVAL".

My question is, Is my IQAMA PROFESSION changed or it is still pending?

Thanks in advance to those who have idea on this matter.

@EDZ1984 Ask your company to print new Iqama card for you. If your new profession is appearing on Absher then it means your profession has been changed and now you need a new iqama card. Hope this info will help you.

@mpom hi Sir. I received my new iqama about 2 weeks after. it is changed. thank you.....

@EDZ1984 you don't need a miracle answer and wonder explanation. once from your absher already changed meaning that's it! and congratulations for your new profession.

@mpom hi Sir. I received my new iqama about 2 weeks after. it is changed. thank you.....
-@EDZ1984

Dear

when you paid the fee ? before NIC approval in Qiwa or after approval ..

My profession change request is pending for NIC approval in Qiwa , should i pay fee now aur after getting approval from NIC ?

once you paid the profession change fees,

Was the profession automatically updated ? or did your employer send another request through MOL ?

I also paid profession change fees but didnt get any jawazat message

My company is saying that it iqama profession change is blocked now. How some people are able to change?

Is it possible to change Administrative Assistant to Computer Programmer profession?

@ItsAhmed96 Administrative assistant profession is also good one, may i know how you got admin assist beginning

@EDZ1984 hello,

I have the same note.

I paid yesterday but not yet received jawazat message.

How often does it take to receive jawazat message of the profession change?

Can I apply without certificate attestation?

@EDZ1984 Can I apply without certificate attestation for Engineer profession?

@EDZ1984

Dear

when you paid the fee ? before NIC approval in Qiwa or after approval ..

My profession change request is pending for NIC approval in Qiwa , should i pay fee now aur after getting approval from NIC ?

@KK YASIR did you iqama profession changed, how many days it took to change

@BB BB9 did it change for you

@Hamza Dar65 hello boss.. dis your profession changed

@MohammedIrfan57  No , it was pending for NIC approval and after 14 days my request expired ...i think i need to send it again.

@ItsAhmed96 if the professional change cannot be done online your GR need to visit the qiwa office there are 2letters that the company will provide with the chamber and 1 letter that need to be filled with company CR vat zakath copy and your iqama SCE certificate it will be din with in 14 days

@EDZ1984

May i know how many days did it took to change the profession in absher and other platforms.

As just yesterday i approved the request in qiwa, im eager to know kindly please reply

@swassu Did you manage to change the profession?

How many days did it take for you to get it approvde?

@rameezmanama still pending bro.it showing nic approval.

@swassu

NOw my request is showing AUTO CANCELLED due to no response from NIC after 14 days.

UNFORTUNATELY UNFORTUNATELY

@EDZ1984 hello,
I have the same note.
-@BB BB9

@EDZ1984 hello,
I have the same note.
-@BB BB9

-@hamidaliqureshi8

hello hamidaliqureshi8,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Do you want to add something here?

Feel free to ask your question if you have any.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@EDZ1984 HI.

You paid the amount first or payment is after NIC APPROVAL?

@KK YASIR SAME QUERY

I sir I need your help for Change Iqama professional

How many time does it take for NIC Approval, after the Submission request for occupation changing....

@EDZ1984 How many time does it take for NIC Approval, after the Submission request for occupation changing....

@abdul shafeeq You have done OR not?

@EDZ1984  Bro,

Did you change your profession after Saudi Council SCE registration or u change profession only without Saudi Council REgistration?

My issue is i am already registered in SCE 4 years ago but I want to change my profession because my job is clerical. I tried many times but changing profession but it's failed. Maybe because I am already registered in SCE

@qasim ali98 me only 1 day

Hi guy,,, I have requested for changing my profession two time and I see this message pending for NIC approval, then expires after 14 days, now I've requested for the third time,…. Will you guys tell me what's the problem and how can it be done although the payment is already done……. Waiting for your promot replies

Hi guy,,, I have requested for changing my profession two time and I see this message pending for NIC approval, then expires after 14 days, now I've requested for the third time,…. Will you guys tell me what's the problem and how can it be done although the payment is already done……. Waiting for your promot replies

-@maxjackson063 Same problem

guy,,, I have requested for changing my profession two time and I see this message pending for NIC approval, then expires after 14 days, now I've requested for the third time,…. Will you guys tell me what's the problem and how can it be done although the payment is already done……. Waiting for your promot replies         -

@hamidaliqureshi8

Hello.. Can i ask how long did you wait till pending nic approval? Mine was 5 days already.. I paid at the same day I accepted the change occupation until now it's still pending..

@BB BB9

Hello.. Can i ask how long did it take for you to change your iqama profession?

I paid 5 days ago and still pending.. Even i don't receive a message from jawasat..

Can someone answer my concern please?

@mohammedahmedce

Salam, could you provide your cell number i am trying to change profession from technician to engineer just need your help for advise

@johnsheart

Dear Sir,

I want to know Portal was close for changing professions or not, Even i also sent request for Profession change second time again and still showing Pending NIC Approval in Qiwa and it was 4 working days completed. any advise.

Hi all

Please if anyone have same experience please reply me . I am little worried.  Yesterday I received sms from jawazat saying your iqama profession changed.  When I check absher it's changed from computer technician to computer system technician.  I checked with my HR they saying its changed by government. Now my saudi council portal jawazat showing red . When I call saudi council they are saying your profession changed and the new profession not available in our system that's why jawazat show red . My concern is any problem renew iqama ?

Hi Friends,

3 years ago I had applied for SCE membership as a technician on bachelor degree without attestation. But I got membership as an engineer.

Now I requested for profession change. Is there anyone who got Profession changed to engineer while he has SCE membership as an engineer without degree attestation..

The reply with be really appreciated.. Thanks