Looking for Accommodation near University of Mauritius

I am a student from Zimbabwe, I recently secured a seat at UOM and I am looking for accommodation near the institution

Hello Admiretogy,

Get in touch with the registrar for assistance, they are really helpful in assisting international students : [email protected]

You can also check for adverts and even publish your own one here : Housing in Mauritius

Another popular website would be : https://www.lexpressproperty.com/en/rent-mauritius/

You may consider looking for accommodation in St Pierre, Moka, Rose Hill, Ebène

Regards,
A

Hello. I need someone who lives in Mauritius to discuss something with them. Can you please contact me on what's app number ****

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, you can find many accommodations on weshare.mu and you can also search facebook for "location maison" on facebook. Try to look for rentals close to UOM to spend less time in morning traffic jams.

HI got accomodation at quatre bornes which is approximately  15 mins drive to the university.
Pla get in touch if interested
Thanks azfa

Hi msg on +230XXXX

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guys, please post your ads in the housing in Mauritius section

thanks

Julien

Closed