Women's Hair Salons/Hairdressers

I am blonde and require a root touch up once a month.  I have my formula and can take product with me to MX.  For budgeting purposes, how much is it to have hair cuts and colour approximately in MX?  Are they hair salon chains in MX like there are in the US or Canada. I am Canadian.  Are there some cities that offer better services in this area than others?

I have long blond hair and live in Mexico.  Blond hair color is widely available.  There are even Sally Beauty Supply chains as well as others.  Currently have a Canadian hair stylist.  Yesterday paid 60$ American dollars for a color and cut.  He is more expensive and experienced than most.  Stylists are widely available unless you choose to live in a small village.

Thank you JP.  Appreciated your reply.

heather38 wrote:

I am blonde and require a root touch up once a month.  I have my formula and can take product with me to MX.  For budgeting purposes, how much is it to have hair cuts and colour approximately in MX?  Are they hair salon chains in MX like there are in the US or Canada. I am Canadian.  Are there some cities that offer better services in this area than others?

Heather, Like gyms hair salons have become more iffy.
You could probably find one still functioning.  The ones in the mall are mostly gone except for one that caters to clients with mostly dark hair. You can buy hair color in pretty much all of the stores. I use natural products to keep my hair and skin in condition. That could be an option. Does that mean I have never been to a salon, no of course not. But Mexico is a hands on place so I manage on my own and my skin and hair are doing very well so far. ( ten years down the road).

If you are focused on the biggest cities all bets are off. They provide what ever you pay for.

Puerto Vallarta is wide open to all services

Thank you.  I have been over C understanding the formula to be independent enough to do my own colour so, if need be that is an option.  Hair cut not soooooo independent.  I will arrive in Mexico with a years supply of product.  Skin care is easy as the line I use is in MX.

Years of hair product will most likely be confiscated at the border.

Good to know.