Menu
Expat.com

I have a TB Scar in Lungs, but i am working in UAE for 15years

Last activity 19 December 2022 by Fatemaisfa

ranjit1985

Currently i am working in UAE and have been in working in UAE for 15years. Now, I have a job offer in KSA in F&B department as a Restaurant Manager. I would like to ask, will it be possible to work in KSA with the TB scar, I was diagnosed with TB in 2002 in India.

Guest6869

no

Yoginee

Hello Muhammed,

Do you have more information to share on this topic?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

XTang

Have answered before many times. UAE is the only country in the GCC where you can work with a TB scar but ONLY if you had an existing UAE visa before the scar was discovered.  For new visas in UAE and for any other GCC country, no chance.

Guest6869

@XTang Can we work on business visa those who scar on lungs ?

XTang

First of all, stop posting the same question on multiple threads and sending repeated private messages.

Instead, use the search button as all these questions have been answered.

To keep it simple:

1) There is no medical for business visa

2) It is ILLEGAL to work on a business visa.  You won't be able to open bank accounts, get mobile SIMs or practically do anything without a proper work visa/Iqama.  And if labor inspectors catch you, it is a fine, deportation and ban

paulfaikuro

@XTang so you mean if someone xRay findings has a lung scar but already has a saudi visa, they could still continue their work even they are a newly visa holder??? What happened if medical for iqama found out that they have a scar in their lung x ray??? can u please answer me sir.....

XTang

I don't understand why you can't read what has been posted.

KSA lung scar = No

UAE lung scar = Yes, IF you already have a UAE visa and the scar was detected on renewal medical.  No chance for new visas.

Fatemaisfa

@XTang Hi

My husband did medical test for contract renewal in which Tb skin test is showing positive, will he lose his job because of it ?

XTang

Which country?

and is his X-ray normal?

Subashravi05

@XTang hi brother I completed my medical then applied for a visa stamping and it got rejected because no attestation (visa category technician). I asked my agent they said we will try on labour visa. I have a doubt brother In medical report they mentioned my  profession is technician and now they said we apply on labour visa. Is it possible? Is there any option to change profession on medical report? Or  they asked me to do medical again?

Fatemaisfa

@XTang

Hi

We live in Saudi Arabia and thank god his x ray came out normal and passed the medical test.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles