Menu
Expat.com

ALPHA BANK PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

Last activity 15 November 2022 by ilc

awaygood

Does anyone use Alpha Bank push notifications?

Whenever I try and purchase anything on line, I have to authorise payment. This, Alpha Bank does, by sending me a 'push notification'. But WHERE does it send it? I am informed that Alpha Bank has sent me a notification, and my telephone beeps. But I cannot find anything to approve the notification. Does ANYONE know where these notifications are sent? I've checked my emails, I've checked my messages, and I've checked my Alpha Bank phone app. NOTHING! Alpha Bank is hopeless and I've had no joy from them. Any help would be appreciated!

ilc

Online card transactions (but not online fund transfers) can be done without push notifications by using their "ePIN" system. Login - services - alpha secure code - ?=help. Start reading from "Can I make transactions if I cannot receive a Push Notification from the ALPHA BANK CY app?" downwards. It explains how to set up the ePIN. It worked for me.

You can get help by sending them a message. Login - services - useful - email us. They do reply. Or call 8000-3333.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Paphos

• Banking and finance in Cyprus
    Banking and finance in Cyprus

Opening a bank account is one of the first things you'll need to do in Cyprus. Thankfully, the banking system ...

• Raising children in Cyprus
    Raising children in Cyprus

As Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world, you shouldn't have any worries about raising your kids ...

• Driving in Cyprus
    Driving in Cyprus

As Cyprus is a small island, the best way to get around is by car. But is your drivers license valid in the ...

• Northern Cyprus holidays
    Northern Cyprus holidays

North Cyprus is one of the last unspoilt, most beautiful and popular island holiday destinations in the ...

• About Cyprus
    About Cyprus

Close your eyes and be whisked away to the old romantic harbours and sun-soaked stretches of sand that are ...

• General visa requirements for Cyprus
    General visa requirements for Cyprus

If you are planning on a short-term stay in Cyprus, you should know beforehand whether or not you will need a ...

• Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus
    Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus

The complexity of staying long-term in Cyprus (for more than 90 days) varies greatly depending on your ...

• Travelling to Cyprus
    Travelling to Cyprus

Despite being a small (and partly occupied) country, travelling to the island of Cyprus is quite straightforward. ...

All of Paphos's guide articles