Menu
Expat.com

Dependent visa

Last activity 15 July 2023 by GuestPoster11607123

Fatemaisfa

Hi all

My husband is working  as a senior cardiac perfusionist (allied health) earning around 14000 in a reputed hospital in ksa past 8 months on single status contract,  at the time of signing contract the company  said that he can bring his family on residence visa on his own expense and the hospital will provide only the medical insurance to the family members, but now when he is trying to bring us to the kingdom,  his HR team is completely  denying his chance to bring  the family to the kingdom saying that they are not letting anyone to bring their family from past 2 years, but there are people who got the company's consent to bring their family last year who are on single  status and on lower grades than  my husband.

Please guide us on this

Fathima2023

Hey,

any reason they're denying him to bring family?

I'm also on a single contract status and wondering if I can bring my spouse.

Sam Sayyed

@Fathima2023  try to inform HR department  you will bare all family visa expenses then they will allowed you

Sam Sayyed

@Fatemaisfa @Fathima2023  try to inform HR department  you will bare all family visa expenses then they will allowed you

. it will cost you 2000sar per person yearly   + monthly 400 sar +2000 sar medical insurance yearly

Fathima2023

Thank you,  will try this, Insha'Allah.

What about the contract status? If it is single, can I still bring?

GuestPoster11607123

Hello I'm asking Qiwa platform service now working and no 3 before not working qiwa platform service mentance so please tile me know good

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles