Mumaris plus application rejected

Some one please help me !this is my third time submitting  the necessary documents for the professional classification services I payed 600 riyals, the keep asking for the same exact documents that I already send the checked out for any errors.is there something wrong with the website?? Please someone help me

Hello Summer 96,

I am so sorry to hear that. 1f623.svg

Hopefully, someone who has already done so can shed some light on the subject.

In the meantime, you can subscribe to the topic to make sure you don't miss any information.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Summer 96

Hi!

Maybe you should make an appointmet at Saudi Council representation in your city and ask them what's the problem.

But I know that there are people who had summited their documents many times and got rejected and they uploaded the same documents time and again and finally they accepted them.

So, I think it's kind of a lottery 1f605.svg

@Summer 96

I have had same problem, Could you solve it?

I have the same problem. It would be great if someone can give any solution 

@Summer 96 you take the prometric exam?

2times i submitted my application correctly upload documents but same problem rejected my application i do not know what happened

can you please this solution

@saimapervez1122 how's your mumaris professional classification now? Mine was also rejected..

@catherineabenes1985 hi maam catherine did the mumaris indicate the reason why they rejected your application, i also have the same problem how can i know what kimn od missing documents is needed

@Nelia Rose Castro

I received email stating that I have old mumaris account (made by my previous employer). Tawasul helps a lot to recover my old mumaris..

@catherineabenes1985 Today, My application was also got rejected. Can you please tell me what should I do now? Thanks

Hi

anyone here for my help

my id is suspended bcz of my company they tell me u have negative files but i have all my documents original  how i can remove my suspension plzzz