How can I open execution file online in Bahrain

Hi Everyone. Pls I won a court case in bahrain.I have been asked to create an execution file account online on bahrain.bh website but I don't know the procedure. Pls can someone help me out

First you must pay the judgement fees “ online “ execution copy - then u open a new execution file

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani pls I made two payments now.10bhd for judgement file,2bhd to send warning to company. Now I have been asked to upload IBAN,but in the process I've been asked to choose parties and adjectives.there are three parties:me,the company and attorney for the company. Pls how many parties should I select and which adjectives should I select against them while uploading IBAN for opening the execution file.Thank You

FRom where i can get this number

*رقم الاعداد.

please advise.

I put my Case no..it was not accessible

@enninucclab

did you successfully pay execution fee? how? what is the *رقم الاعداد. number they are asking if not the case number?

please help? am struggling to ask cause some are asking for money.

Hi Everyone. Pls I won a labour case in bahrain.I have been asked to create an execution file account online on bahrain.bh website but I don't know the procedure. Pls can someone help me out

Answered on your other post.

Hello akhilk34,

Here is the link to the other thread where Xtang has answered you > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1059246

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team