TV and streaming in Cyprus

I don't think BBC iplayer works in Cyprus without going via a UK ip address. My free view box might work but guess the dish here may not be pointing to astra 28e so will have limited English channels. What options are available using my smart TV and Internet?

Pm sent

Thank you 1f600.svg

BBC I player itv X all4 and 5 will. Work but you do need a Vpn or a smart DNS.....

When or if you opt for the services I suggest mention you would like to use your smart TV ..

If that's not an option I do have a formuler Z8 Android box 16gb 2gb available for sale boxed complete and in as new condition only €50...

Good luck

If you should need assistance please feel free to contact me

Your Freeview box wil not work here

OK thank you

You  might like to look at this website that broaasts UK TV, and othes, without the need of a VPN: https://tvmucho.com/watch-uk-tv-abroad/

Hope this helps

M

Expatprime.tv is very much the same but basic UK channels with catch up. .. but in all honesty more expensive than a full package with everything.. .. as Is always the case it depends what you want how and when you wish to watch it...  Everyone is different...

@M Hunt thanks for the suggestion I will take a look

Both Expatprime and TV mucho offer free trials i think

TV mucho offer a free one hour per day every day

Expatprime offer a 14 day trial

Another option you can use android apps like tivimate ... ott navigator or implayer and utilise free playlists for lots of live TV download to phone and cast to your TV or download to android box or firesticks

It is of course a learning curve to do this butv there are plenty of self help groups about on various social.media platforms such as faceache. Reddit . Discord and am sure there are others

Just depends on how much you want to learn

@Toon A lot of options so I will start with the 1st suggestions when I get the TV from the container and see how things go.

If you need further help or guidance you now what to do

Its also possible to buy a VPN Router that plugs into your existing router. You can use iPlayer, ITVX (the new ITV streaming service) etc....... on your devices like tablets, TV's, phones and computers.