Business visa cancellation process

Hi,

I need some information,

How to cancel sponsored business visa?

Can I cancel it while exiting the country without company acceptance?

No.  Sponsor has to cancel it.

Thanks XTang for you reply.

I have one more question.

It is necessary to cancel business visa before coming back to KSA on employment visa of another company?

I have 1 year visa upto October,  multiple entries.

Also after completion of validity does it get cancel automatically or still we need to tell sponsor to cancel it?

After validity, it expires.

Also when employment visa is issued and you enter on it, the business visa gets cancelled.

Hi, Good Morning.  I got a Job offer from a company in Saudi. I they issued multiple entry business visa for 1 year.  I suppose to join in next month. Mean time i got another better offer from other company and they wanted to issue business visa.

Is it required to cancel my existing business visa which is not used so far in order to get new business visa from second company?

If so what is the procedure to cancel the visa.

@XTang hi. In my case my agent is telling that due to my business visa embassy is not stamping work visa. Embassy is saying to cancle first business visa. Please let me know is there any way to cancle the business visa by my self. Note that my visa is multi entery and still valid for 6 months.

Did any body got an idea how to get cancelled the business visa.

@XTang Hi brother. My sponsor is saying that they don't have any access to cancel this visa online from their system. Can you please guide any one in your contact who canceled his business visa.

I am not sure where the communication gap is. I have answered this above already.

For the last time and I suggest you read carefully:

1) Sponsored visa can ONLY be cancelled by the employer. Period. If sponsor is saying that they can't then they obviously don't know the process and there is nothing I can do about that. Just wait for your visa to expire in that case.  Again, this is something I experienced myself as I had to cancel a 3 month business visa in order to apply and get a 1 year business visa - my sponsor did it

2) You do NOT need to cancel a business visa in order to apply for a work visa. You can apply for a work visa, enter on it and the business visa will automatically be cancelled. If the Embassy in your home country is giving you trouble then again, there is nothing I can do about that.  This is something I experienced myself i.e. I had a business visa, got a work visa and entered on it while business visa was valid

Sir how to cancel business visa? I have 1 year multiple business Stiker visa.and i have dubai partner visa.how to i get Saudiarabia work permit visa ?

hi I was having one year multiple entry tourist visa for 90 days and I spent already 90 days in Saudi , now one company gave me work visa and I go back to Pakistan to stamp this visa and embassy said that your tourist visa is still valid , they didn't stamp my visa . I want to know how to cancel the tourist visa . 

@Rehan Siddiqui44 same issue with me can you please guide me if it's solved

@Rehan Siddiqui44 from whichever country the visa was issued you need to present your sponsor's visa cancellation letter to Saudi Embassy in that country through the authorized agent.

I will be doing the same soon next month.

@Rehan Siddiqui44 your sponosor who issued visa should write a visa cancellation letter to Saudi Embassy in that country from where the visa was issued.

I will be doing the same soon to cancel my business visa.

@ssnaiducrri did you get the answer? Please i am facing the same issue.

@Rehan Siddiqui44

Brother , currently iam facing same issue , my business visa is still valid for more 3 months, but a new company is issuing work visa, please suggest what to do....

Hi I got my 3 month saudi work visa stamped on my passport I have not travelled to saudi due to some personal reasons and my visa has been expired also and currently my employer is asking me to submit passport to agent to cancel visa. i dont want to give my passport to agent. What happens if I don't cancel my visa. Will employer may take any legal actions against me and file a civil case other than banning from country for certain period of time.

Please can any one reply on this.

Please can anyone reply me

You can go to the nearest Saudi Embassy and they can cancel the balance visa period for you. Even you can renew a new visa the next day after the cancellation is done.

Hey Everyone!

I'm psoriasis patient and right now I have low intensity psoriasis spots on my body. I have some offers of work from KSA. Is it troubled for me to get medical test or visa? if yes, then what's the solution.

Hey Salman0099,

Someone replied to you here > Psoriasis-Work Visa

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Rehan Siddiqui44 Hi rehan. my company is giving me 1 year business visa multiple. can you please tell me the rest of the procedure how to apply in local consulate in karachi or pakistan. what documents are required ???

i have a business visa valid for 6 more months and i got better offer from the other company. so i resigned to my current company.  my new company want me to join as soon as possible. So can i travel to  Saudi on my previous business visa? or there any legal obligations?

Legal obligations?    just the fact that it is ILLEGAL to work on a business visa.  You need a work visa/Iqama to be able to work with an employer.

Yes it is mandatory to cancel the previous valid visa from the Saudi consulate in your country through a local authorized travel agency to get the new visa stamped

Yes it is mandatory to cancel the previous valid visa from the Saudi consulate in your country through a local authorized travel agency to get the new visa stamped

-@Mohammed Misbahuddin Shakeel

May vary based on consulate rules in individual countries.  I can tell you that it is not necessary if you are applying from within GCC.  For example, I had a 2 year business visa for Saudi and I got a work visa after 6 months from the Bahrain consulate - did not need to cancel the business visa.

@Rehan Siddiqui44

have you cancelled your business visa ? if yes, can you please share the procedure.

You need a visa cancellation letter from the inviting party ( company that provided the invitation letter) and submit the letter to embassy along with your passport. They will cancel it.

@XTang How were you able to get Visa from Bahrain Consulate. Did you have any Visa for Bahrain or what was the process.

Can you please explain.

I have a residence visa in Bahrain.  You cannot get any visa for Saudi from Bahrain unless you are a legal resident here.

@XTang

Please advice, I am resident of Bahrain and I am Saudi business visa valid till December 2024.

I got offer from Saudi. I can apply for work visa from Bahrain mean I can do stamping in Bahrain itself? or I have to go home country?

Secondly, I need to cancel business visa of saudi for stamping?

Search the forums.  I have answered this question in detail many many many times.  Even as recently as a month ago - so I am not going to type out all of this again.