Visa C Marriage Timeline + Processing Time

Dear,

My fiancée applied for a Visa C for marriage on 21/09/22. It was registered 23/09/22 (info on the website to track visa progress.

In the meantime we have not received any further news except the confirmation that they received the diplomatic post (email received from infodesk on 08/11/22).

I was wondering if there are people who applied for this visa type recently (like in the last 6 months) and if they received their visa yet. The embassy we applied at is the Belgian embassy in Moscow.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I applied at the end of August. In my case for the total process was 3,5 months.

Applied 30 August

Registered 28 October

Additional document requested 9 December

Submitted the document 12 December

Approved 15 December

During the process I didn't get any updates or emails only that additional document, when I tracked in 9 December

@VisaCMarriage hi can you share your final timeline? Did they ask you for additional documents ? When did they finally approved?

thank you so much

@BecksOsei Hi Becks my fiance also applied for cohabitation visa in order to get married here, we have applied in July 3rd and it get registered on 28th of July. Dofi says it takes 3.5- 4 months from application date

@Ceren Yuce hi yes indeed.

We are also still waiting.

Applied - 21/06

Registered in DOFI - 7/08

please keep me posted whe you get any updates.

thank yiu

@BecksOsei Hello Becks sure i will do! Please let me know if there's any update as well!

@BecksOsei Hello Becks it got approved! Good luck to you!

@Ceren Yuce Good morning they don't ask additional documents?

@selom KUDAWOO morning! Nope they didnt

@Ceren Yuce can you please mention which documents you submitted in the file?

@Ceren Yuce congratulations!!! Good luck with the rest. :D

I have few questions since you got a quick response, maybe you can help..

have you already had a schengen visa ? I think that helps with faster response.

Also which embassy did you apply at? Was it via VFS?

Lastly do you mind sharing your full  timeline with the exact date you received the approval?

applied: 3/07/23

registration in DOFI (EN TRAITMENT) : 28/07/23

Approval in DOFI (AKKORD) : ******

Email from Embassy/VFS: ******

Passport received: ******

thank you

@BecksOsei You got your visa?

Applied - 31/07

Registered in DOFI - 31/08

Decision: 04/09 : En attente de la réception de documents étayant la demande de visa envoyés par valise diplomatique par le poste diplomatique/consulaire.

I sent email to DOFI, ambassady, Tlscontact no answer from them till now.

Am seaferer i just want to visit belgium my trip should be 20 past august and back 15 september

But i will normally join my new vessel in october so i even really dont know how i will do. They keep also my passport

@selom KUDAWOO

not yet

@BecksOsei Hello Becks no my partner didn't have the schengen. My partner had previous Schengen's but they were past due. My partner has applied from VFS Istanbul

Application date:03/07/2023

Approval in DOFI (AKKORD) : 07/09/2023

Email from Embassy/VFS: not yet

Passport received: not yet

Hope it helps!

@BecksOsei Hello Becks no my partner didn't have the schengen. My partner had previous Schengen's but they were past due. My partner has applied from VFS Istanbul
Application date:03/07/2023
Approval in DOFI (AKKORD) : 07/09/2023
Email from Embassy/VFS: not yet
Passport received: not yet

Hope it helps!

-@BecksOsei

For me:

Application date: 26/07/2023

registration in DOFI (EN TRAITMENT) : 07/08/23

Application: 8/8/2023

Register:      10/8/2023

31/9/2023 application forward to FPS waiting outcome

@Ceren Yuce

hi thank you for your answer.

wishing you the best in the next steps

Hi,

Has anyone gotten any feedback in these last days  for short term visa (marriage/ cohabitation visa) that was registe in Dofi beginning of August?

thanks