Moving goods from China to Manila?

What is a good way to move goods from China to Manila?

What is a good way to move goods from China to Manila?
-@Jesstar007

You should be more specific/explicit.

Welcome to the forum, Google can be your best friend. Try international shippers.

Cheers, Steve.

@Jesstar007 you can use logistics company. I recommend K&B Express. You can find them on Facebook. They are reliable and rates are better compared to DHL, Fedex, etc. Parcels are delivered to your house and the best thing is you dont need to pay tax.

try balikbayan box. Find the suitable option on google, depending where you are and how much goods you have to move.

With a help of expat pinoys, last year i moved 3 jumbo balikbayan boxes from Shanghai to Pampanga (90x50x50 cm, new/used small electrical appliances, dinnerware, cutlery, faucets....abt 45-50 kg/box) for 800 rmb, all included. The parcels arrived after 45 days, tax & duty free.

Hey Jesstar007,

You can also ask for a free quote from our partner here > https://www.expat.com/en/movers/asia/ph … es/manila/1f609.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@ruzuba1500 Thank you for this information.  I am having trouble finding a Blaikbayan location in Shanghai.  I am hoping now that Zero covid policy is gone, it will be easier.  Thank you for the information.

hey Jesstar007,

I guess it should not be a problem to find balikbayan service, especially now. I sent my boxes in Dec 2021, in the midst of corona epidemic with all measures ramping up everywhere. Boxes arrived end Jan 2022.

In Shanghai where I live/d, I contacted 2 providers with regular monthly service to Phils. I dont know where you are but they easily cover Shanghai and a part of Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces.

hi ruzuba1500....can you post your contacts/links for the service providers. thanks a lot. maraming salamat.