All around helper

Hello everybody,

we are searching for a live-in YAYA-MAID for beginning of june that takes care of our 5-year and 2 year old.

Room in the house will be provided.

The person should be experienced as a yaya/maid already with good knowledge of english.

Details as salary, free days etc. will be discussed personally.

Pls contact me for further questions.
M:09178099623
Thx
Marco

Mam/Sir;

Good day!  Is this post still available by August? cos i'm interested to apply with. I'm college level but have an experience with the expatriate family for 9 years.

We are looking for a helper now and can't wait untill august.

Hi Marco,

could you please post in the JOBS section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/philippines/manila/

thanks

Hello sir,
Are you still looking for a maid? Where are you located at ? Is the family american  sir? I;m sorry for the question sir.  An d what age are you looking for ?

Hello! Good afternoon , my name is Leonor (lenny for short) Morandarte, I've been working in abroad for more than 23 yrs, most of the time I worked as a nanny, I just came back home last march 7, 2014, Since my daughter would like me to stop working abroad I am trying to find a job here, I think you the situation here in manila without income life is boring and it seem useless, that is why I wanted to work here. am just living in Mandaluyong hope you are just here nearby. if you are interested just email me lynnethdeleon@yahoo.com or you can comtact me 09178675346

@ Lynneth > To increase your chances of obtaining a job, i will also advise you to post your job request here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/philippines/manila/

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi .. is this available ? i'm willing to apply here .. reply here if u want me .. thank you ^_^

Hello! Dear Family,

Is this post still available? Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply i am college level but have an experienced with the  expatriate family here in Mania, as a housekeeper/service provider. if u looking someone to take care the  kids and cleaning an organizing of your home u can entrust that task to me and i'll make sure not to let u and your family down. I am hoping that u will interested. Here,my  contact no.09157066088.  Thank you very much.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job as home helper / maid to post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Manila section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: