Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Bulgaria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Last activity 19 December 2023 by SimCityAT

ben07773172133

@Julien

Hi, We are a family who are really excited to be planning our move to Bulgaria. Very early stages at the moment but would be awesome to talk to anyone in the same position, or people who have already taken the plunge!

Bhavna

@ben07773172133

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to have a look at the existing threads of the Bulgaria forum and join in or maybe open your own topic should you need advice.

Members will be glad to guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Kath948381

I'm Kath I'm already a member just had to get a new phone, but able to use the same Bulgarian phone number.

Erm1ntrude

Good day everyone.

I must confess that I've been lurking in the dark shadows for a month or two reading the odd post but as it's snowing and gardening isn't very appealing I thought I'd say hello.

Before I joined the group I had started a website to track our progress of integrating into Bulgarian life.

It's at notfromroundhere.co.uk

There's nothing commercial in it, just some pictures and the odd story of the trials and tribulations experienced to date.

It's in a permanent state of change, having random updates whenever I have a spare 5 minutes, which hasn't been often.

Don't seem to manage to achieve anything by the conventional routes, but might be able to offer advice here and there.

Stuart from Mamarchevo

Ozzy183a

@Erm1ntrude

Hi, Can you send a pm with the link as always interested in seeing what others have been acheiving.

Kind regards,

Ozzy

derekhandyman

Hi to everyone. I did post earlier today after opening an account. Now for some reason it doesn't seem to recognise that I have an account

SimCityAT

Hi to everyone. I did post earlier today after opening an account. Now for some reason it doesn't seem to recognise that I have an account

-@derekhandyman

Yes, you do have an account.

Julien

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055929

Thanks!

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

• Education in Bulgaria
    Education in Bulgaria

Educational Structures and Background:

• Leisure in Bulgaria
    Leisure in Bulgaria

Wondering how to keep yourself busy after work and during week-ends? Here is an overview of leisure activities ...

• Opening a bank account in Bulgaria
    Opening a bank account in Bulgaria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet
    Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet

Would you like your pet to accompany you during your trip to Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Accommodation in Plovdiv
    Accommodation in Plovdiv

Plovdiv is a very popular city with expatriates, more particularly with students. Find out how to find ...

• Living in Bulgaria
    Living in Bulgaria

After living in Bulgaria for several years, I look back on the decision to move abroad. At first there was a ...

• Moving to Bulgaria
    Moving to Bulgaria

With rising costs of living, falling house prices, lack of mortgage lending and increasing social and economic ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles