Menu
Expat.com

I have unpaid loan and credit & I went for final exit

Last activity 29 March 2023 by Mohammed Shab

Charlocke

I have unpaid loan and credit card and I want to come back to saudi. I did my final exit and my company didn't ask me for bank clearance.

When I left 2021, I was in my home country and I tried to call the bank because I want to settle my debts but the one i spoke told me, my account is closed and they cant retrieve any information.

I also emailed them and they only ask for my service certificate, a proof that I have lost my job during pandemic.

Now, I'm nervous if they will let me back inside in Saudi.

I heard some managed to go back and stay as long as they pay their loan (but they can't leave) when in the kingdom. And that's what I am planning to do. Go back and pay it.

anybody who has the same experience?

XTang

If the case has been passed to recovery and judgement has been passed against you, then you will have problems entering Saudi.  Your visa will be issued but at the airport, when they do the fingerprints...........you will end up in lock up until you settle the loans.  Engage a lawyer and have him sort it all out BEFORE you arrive.

Charlocke

Thank you! Can I have my wife do it for me while she is in Saudi?

Mohammed Shab

@Charlocke

Hi. Have you sorted out credit liability issue with bank. Please advise. My case is very much similar to yours.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles