Dependent visa processing timeline

I applied for dependent visa in Oct-2022. And currently it's being sent to Belgium immigration office via diplomatic pouch.

How much time currently it's taking for status updation on Dofi website and for visa?

Does anyone applied recently so that they can share there experience.

@sushmag15 i applied on November still no response

I applied in Nov-2022, and it just updated in dofi yesterday. as far as I know, it can be vary.

I also applied in November and still waiting.

I applied September 12, 2022 and it just got registered January 19th, 2023. Still waiting.....

mine got registered on dec

My application  for registered on dofi on Nov-14, still waiting

Finally I got my visa today..!

@sushmag15 congratulations ❤️

@sushmag15 congratulations ✨

@sushmag15 What was the date of approval? Did you receive visa in hand yesterday or was it approved yesterday?

Hi, I have applied Dependent visa on 03-Mar-2023. Now i can see my application is under treatment.

Anyone knows, how much time it would take for approval?

whenever I sent email to help desk, i got reply email always with same content like "usually it will take 9 months and maximum 15 months". 

I really disappointed for this processing time, Anyone knows why this much time it will take?

I far as i know in Netherlands, we can get the visa within 2months. Also, one of my friend applied dependent visa Apr-23 in NL (after i applied), now they got visa.

@mrsalamonraja

Hi I had applied on Feb and it was reflected on dofi on 4th April and on 25th may I got a mail to submit one of the pending document, submitted the document at the vfs office, when I asked at the vfs office how much more time would it take, they told you can expect 15 days to 1 month fr the decision to be made.

@mrsalamonraja is your sponsor eu or non eu ? I applied 17 march till today i never heatd anything whether is been sent to brussels or not , if your sponsor is eu is 3 to 6 months and non eu 9 months

@sherinmaryjoy Thanks for your info! I wish you get visa soon!!

@Zzzz Zzzz61 My sponsor is EU.

@mrsalamonraja it  takes 3 to 6months but yours is in treatment which is good mine i dont have an updates i applied 17th march , it hasnt been sent to brussels , hopefully we all hear some good news soon

This is Vino here. I have applied Dependent Visa for myself and  for my kids ..We obtained TC from current School (1st & 3rd grade ).. hoping that I will get the Visa in two months. My kids need to join the school in Sep in Belgium since we already got admission. I just want to know how long does it take for Dependent Visa processing. If its taking 5-6 months then we will be in a trouble.  I cannot keep my kids for such a long period in home. Need some positive feedback !is it possible to get dependent visa in 2 months.