Menu
Expat.com

Dating Filipina's - Wadja 6 March 2017 - comments and thoughts?

Last activity 13 July 2024 by pva74

Ritos Dafir

I read your "stereotypes" about Filipinas and I'm a little horrified, maybe someone had a positive experience in moving and getting to know these girls?

reallydamngoodguy

You'll probably hear more bad stories than good. I met many online spent time and money with adverse effects.  Finally I found one I felt was trustworthy. Those Filipina that are always asking for money or giving yiu pity stories are the ones to stay away from.  Two years ago I sold everything I had and came to the Philippines, really not knowing how or if things would work out.  Well its been two years now since we were married, of course its not always sunshine and paradise but I really couldn't have found a better wife. Relationships are always a rocky road you can't expect perfection and living in Philippines is not always comfortable or without problems.  Don't fool yourself and taking chances is part of the process no matter where you are.

Enzyte Bob

really damn good guy said . . . . You'll probably hear more bad stories than good.

Not on this forum

People with bad stories don't intend on sharing their foolishness for obvious reasons unless they are looking for sympathy or someone to commensurate* with them. (*Two drunks crying in their beer.)

Several years of marriage or shacking up is not a measurement of success. The seven year itch has not been reached. (Seven year itch pertains to 50% of all marriages being over.)

Gezzar

@Guest8964 A woman friend once said to me "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your handsom prince" BTW she never let me kiss her1f923.svg

Gezzar

@Guest8964 Let's put some of this in context. Some guys come to the Philippines hoping to have a relationship with someone 20/30 years their junior.

In their own country they would not be able to do that. Further, they may have been married and divoced (some more than once) so they've had a relationship that did not work out. Why?

Then they come to the Philippines, do not compromise - culture, age difference, etc. and complain about the Filipuno. What about them? It takes two to tango.

How many foreigners have you experienced who feel entitled thinking they are superior to the Filipino and her family? Just because they have money?

jcole4455

@GezzarThank God! Somebody had the courage/ intestinal fortitude to say it!

Guest8964

Typical sex tourists complaining.

reallydamngoodguy

@Gezzar.  She must have heard that from me.🤣🤣

danfinn

@Gezzars Succinctly stated: "...Just because they  (foreigners) have money?" People like that have no money. They are too poor to live in the places they came from.

pva74

really damn good guy said . . . . You'll probably hear more bad stories than good.
Not on this forum
People with bad stories don't intend on sharing their foolishness for obvious reasons unless they are looking for sympathy or someone to commensurate* with them. (*Two drunks crying in their beer.)

Several years of marriage or shacking up is not a measurement of success. The seven year itch has not been reached. (Seven year itch pertains to 50% of all marriages being over.)

-@Enzyte Bob

that's the business model of sites, drunk crying about beers 🙏🙏🙏

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles